Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a disconnect in many peoples perceptions of reality and until it is time, humanity is living in this disconnect as we crawl out of the lower forms of being. This is as spiritual as it is a technological process and by whichever means we ascend. It is all towards a higher goal. Whatever energy, or process or desire or force that motivates life and organization in the universe is the force that is ourselves and that force that many attribute to a zen or oneness of being, or Ra, or God. This force has also been called Gaia. It has many names and many forms. It's not really a 'force' lots of people wanted to believe in the ether or or starwars fans like the idea of 'the force' but that is such a brutally simple terminology and the whole concept is so abstract it's been butchered by group creations like star wars. One day it will fully express and we will have been far beyond the point of consciousness were at now. I think this is what many people believe is heaven or think is an afterlife. Most here today still talk about it as if it is some kind of external creation. What you do with your brain is your own even from an extremely individualistic and solipsist perspective. Or from a purely scientific pragmatic and realist perspective. The power is entirely in ones own hands to shape ones own reality. Bhuddism takes this to an extreme. I mean the many words in this runnon paragraph has a huge variation of loose interpretation. What may be uplifting and enlightening to one person might just anger and confuse the next. Or there may be some guru chuckling inwardly remembering the time when they thought as I did.

It is kind of overly complex to resist and make up things like 'reiki' or 'pharmaceuticals' and treat 'symptoms' without knowing truly how deep and were the true disease lies or starts or ends.

There is magic in the world and the universe can be very synchronous.

I have used it and I continue to use it and I am getting better at synching up to it.

As all surfers would say, ride the wave dood.

Humanity, language, words, constructs, the very word construct. Feel it. Know it. The rabbit hole is endless. Just relax and let peace be with you. Know that you are you and everything you do shapes and molds you.
it's not infinite. you're gonna die and all your perceptions will be for nothing.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not infinite. you're gonna die and all your perceptions will be for nothing.
Matter will some day cease to be? Maybe. Yet here we are......

Could be someone might pull the plug on the simulation and wipe the drives. But even then. We did exist on a platter some where and moved a few electrons in another universe for a small amount of time, slightly altering the magnetic field elsewhere in the multieversus. That shit is infinite.

I aim to use the fucking force and jedi as much as I can b4 I fucking cant <3

I was speaking more about the figurative magical properties and miraculous nature of the universe that hurb was alluding to. Which I consider pretty epic. I mean. Fucking luck. There are people and stories and shit I know of myself 1st hand that will blow mind and it's not just a coincidental observation. This shit is really real and weird as shit and unbroken territory. Science may not really be up to the task for some time.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Matter will some day cease to be? Maybe. Yet here we are......

Could be someone might pull the plug on the simulation and wipe the drives. But even then. We did exist on a platter some where and moved a few electrons in another universe for a small amount of time, slightly altering the magnetic field elsewhere in the multieversus. That shit is infinite.

I aim to use the fucking force and jedi as much as I can b4 I fucking cant <3
suicide is a journey
Old 05-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Banned

Read my edit.

Also were do you get suicide? Please elaborate?

As to what you quoted... it's an abstract what if. If it's not a simulation. Then there is some fucking divine bullshit going on. Because our brains don't conceptualize this shit any other way and it's all over anyway before it began. Even if there is no afterlife. There is something. In the here and now. We all experience it every day. And every day it changes.
Last edited by Azure; 05-08-2014 at 10:17 PM..
Old 05-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Read my edit.

Also were do you get suicide? Please elaborate?

As to what you quoted... it's an abstract what if. If it's not a simulation. Then there is some fucking divine bullshit going on. Because our brains don't conceptualize this shit any other way and it's all over anyway before it began. Even if there is no afterlife. There is something. In the here and now. We all experience it every day. And every day it changes.
i believe in the cupcake i just ate

gotta live to die, we all die, so speed up the process or not it doesn't matter because you're gonna die either way. what we believe is what we believe and what we do is what we do. you're in bad faith (sartre) still clinging to a sense of power and an ego.

i posit this:
what made the sun?

science will never catch up because the inherent structures of science won't allow it.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 05-08-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Old 05-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i believe in the cupcake i just ate

gotta live to die, we all die, so speed up the process or not it doesn't matter because you're gonna die either way. what we believe is what we believe and what we do is what we do. you're in bad faith (sartre) still clinging to a sense of power and an ego.

i posit this:
what made the sun?

science will never catch up because the inherent structures of science won't allow it.
You're misreading what I said. I said science is lagging behind here. I actually whole hardheartedly believe science will continue to expand and take over were blind faith existed before. But politics and science and all kinds of other shit is fairly mixed up right now. Humanity is still in it's infancy. Maybe it won't be forumquest. But somewhere this opinion on both sides will have developed to the next level.

And yes, cupcakes are delicious. Whether they are made with sugar or splenda.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're misreading what I said. I said science is lagging behind here. I actually whole hardheartedly believe science will continue to expand and take over were blind faith existed before. But politics and science and all kinds of other shit is fairly mixed up right now. Humanity is still in it's infancy. Maybe it won't be forumquest. But somewhere this opinion on both sides will have developed to the next level.

And yes, cupcakes are delicious. Whether they are made with sugar or splenda.
never done splenda cupcakes, but you're the third person to say it works well. sadly the politics around science are boiling down to who is going to make money from the results. LHC is doing some incredible and likely revolutionary research, but it's just a matter of time before the public starts to decry it as a waste of money.

somewhere humans started to sit down too much and comfort began to take over exploration. we also don't converse face to face (ideally by a fire) as much.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:48 PM
Banned

Good movie
Old 05-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
never done splenda cupcakes, but you're the third person to say it works well. sadly the politics around science are boiling down to who is going to make money from the results. LHC is doing some incredible and likely revolutionary research, but it's just a matter of time before the public starts to decry it as a waste of money.

somewhere humans started to sit down too much and comfort began to take over exploration. we also don't converse face to face (ideally by a fire) as much.
/agreed

I mean... how many people know of http://home.web.cern.ch/about/experiments/cloud and it's o'le CERN.... interesting shit!

Not to mention, a lot of networking technology was deployed and pioneered at places like CERN. It was important even for the development of the www and corporate intranet. IIRC Cern being a fairly key and instrumental institute for the development of this technology.
Last edited by Azure; 05-09-2014 at 05:58 PM..
Closed Thread