Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Banned

still going strong. wont be raidin tonight tho
Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still going strong. wont be raidin tonight tho
I sense a 6 PM crash.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many attempts at logging in did you try when your account was banned for MQ? lolz im gonna guess at least 15 as you stared at the login screen in disbelief, your world crumbling around you.

oh umad :P
Haha

this was a good one, made me chuckle tbh
Old 03-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Banned

You pals ready to do this till 11:30am or later the next day with 40-60 people with Trak Teeth on top of us? Sounds like the most fun possible to me.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

oooh You really did do it. Congratulations on the Trak kill!!
Old 03-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Banned

Yes confirmed only one attempt, I'm sure even Ender wont attempt to lie about that. We spent a pretty large amount of time at the start trying to get our last group and a half into the zone (miscommunication ftw) past the group of Nihi. And an even larger amount of time working out the pull.

But we didn't wipe to Trak otherwise you'd be hearing nonstop laughter out of nizzar, ender and stasis as they would have posted screenshots immediately and brought backup to keep us from our corpses for the night.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Banned

I feel bad for Stasis and Checkraise's kids, what pathetic rolemodel fathers they have.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel bad for Stasis and Checkraise's kids, what pathetic rolemodel fathers they have.
Heavy stuff coming from an anonymous shit-talker.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Can also confirm 1 attempt I say in that zone for 3 of 4 hours with the same pet charmed.. We had 1 premature trak Aggro that resulted in a few people camping/dieing I guess but the initial attempt/only try we had left in us was money... Good job to all the people there and I'd say it went pretty smooth considering it was the first time the two guilds teamed up in teamspeak to try something and ... Got it done!
Old 03-12-2013, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilbur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can also confirm 1 attempt I say in that zone for 3 of 4 hours with the same pet charmed.. We had 1 premature trak Aggro that resulted in a few people camping/dieing I guess but the initial attempt/only try we had left in us was money... Good job to all the people there and I'd say it went pretty smooth considering it was the first time the two guilds teamed up in teamspeak to try something and ... Got it done!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread