Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

They want to lose mobs. Got it.

Lemme run that by the guys with 10 alts with VP keys.

Can't wait for requirements to be beating 60 people with Trak Teeth and logged in until people literally fall out of their chair dead.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Banned

Does it really matter what time something was killed, as long as ppl still shower and leave the house for work on time??

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say 75% of the ppl saying "lol yall killed a dragon @ 5am" are the same one's who are waking up at 11am and going straight to the computer for the next 14 hours with no job or responsibilities.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Banned

Good read, would farm empty server for several months again, and mass recruit to avoid pvp.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going straight to the computer for the next 14 hours with no job or responsibilities.
Or still staring at the computer screen in disbelief with "last night's festivities" dried on their legs.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does it really matter what time something was killed, as long as ppl still shower and leave the house for work on time??

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say 75% of the ppl saying "lol yall killed a dragon @ 5am" are the same one's who are waking up at 11am and going straight to the computer for the next 14 hours with no job or responsibilities.
The batphone woke me up, I looked at it and thought not tonight. I'm wide awake at work, but I kind of regret not being there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good read, would farm empty server for several months again, and mass recruit to avoid pvp.
repost for mad lawls
Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cant have it both ways. if you truly didnt care about pixels, the raid wouldnt have happened at 5am. if you care about pvp those 35 people would log on during primetime and contest our 25-30 raiders. until that happens, spouting off in ooc or the forums and then making posts like this are only making yourselves look bad.
What we really care about is the fact that they were YOUR pixels. Taking them from you is the best PvP we can do, since we get zerg roflstomped during "primetime."
Old 03-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijinks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We really don't give a fuck
Paragraphs of Not Caring
+1 to Mad
+10 posting on the 12th page of a thread how much you don't care
-5 Oral Hygiene
Old 03-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize by admitting you were wrong that I consider you a human being now. By default, those of "the tag" are not considered as such.
do you ever shut up you pimple faced wheelchair bound retard?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you ever shut up you pimple faced wheelchair bound retard?
nasty nirgon mad !
Closed Thread