Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 03:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Back by Popular Demand!

Okay, the thread title isn't exactly true. I played from before expansions to almost the end of PoP - I was a raid away from the Plane of Time. I was on Morrell Thule playing a Monk with Fury's Edge, if anyone is interested.

I've been thinking of doing the 1999 thing for quite a while but never got around to it until now. Hoping to meet lots of cool people like in the old days, going to try a different character this time around though. Enchanter or Bard, not sure which yet. Suggestions based on server pop?
Old 09-30-2016, 09:13 PM
Large Rat

I started a few days ago, the community here is one of the best I've ever seen in any MMO. I made an Enchanter and love it so far, not sure if you are looking for joining a guild or anything but I joined Vita Infinita and they've been very helpful.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Large Rat

Hey what was your Morell Thule monks name? I was on MT as well in Fury's Edge also...Senaleb (Human Warrior). My toons here are Wardoogie and Vyagra (also have a Senaleb that I don't play much lol).
Old 10-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My toon was called Aliera Fyrestrike, I'm from the UK so I played many late night early morning raids with FE. It was the main reason I had to give it up as the times were killing me. I moved the character to Antonious Bayle UK server on the promise by a raid guild there that they'd help me get back up to speed (had to transfer naked) but when I got there they changed their minds, which killed years of work. That ended my EQ career.
Closed Thread