Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by colicab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moardots is a loot whore. Meanwhile Chest has a Gharn's, Fist of Nature, and Fangs? I wonder what rags the other monks in BDA use. I was around BDA for a very short time but my experience is this.

Person A: leaves guild because of what they perceive as shadow council shenanigans. (probably right)
Officer B in mostly BiS: Person A was a loot whore, good riddance
Peanut Gallery: You go girl (Officer B), you are so right, Person A is a piece of shit.

Pleaseeee give me a break. I saw real quickly what that Shadow Council was all about.

Very shocking that a stand up and historic BDA supporter like Moardots got the shaft. Guess you didn't suck that Shadow Council d*ck enough.
You are overthinking this. Way.
Old 10-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here comes the damage control batphone
And I'm not even playing!
Old 10-24-2016, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Zero drama issues in my guild. FeelsGoodMan

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-24-2016, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

A person that hadn't raided in 2 months leaving the guild doesn't qualify as drama. Downed all of Ssra again tonight, got our first bloodfrenzy
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

One would think that all those forum batphones jcr answered in this thread alone would have given him some loot council cachet
Old 10-24-2016, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

This threads devolved too much into finger wagging and not enough hosing kids off of your lawn.
Old 10-24-2016, 11:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My cleric that's been 60 for like 3 days is 5/10 and emp keyed ya slacker
Ya, my playtime (and luck) are pretty low lately #casual
Old 10-25-2016, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One would fuckin think so huh? ~2 years of super high playtime relatively high raid attendance tons of contributions to the guild. Always offered/tried to help with pulls when our pull team was sucking but Chest had it in his head that monks should pull despite not really having great pulling tools on Phinny with no sneak abuse like P99. Got tells several times from people saying "I wish they'd just have you pull" but I'm sure people will deny that ever happened. I personally spent prolly over 30 hours over the course of 5 or 6 days helping Chest farm his epic on Phinny. Didn't put my name in constantly for loot. I held back a lot and only asked for the stuff I really wanted. Repeatedly got passed over on almost all of it. In many cases to people with similar/less attendance % that had gotten loot more recently.

I don't know if I was on the shadow council's bad side for constantly bucking the system or what the deal is. I was very often one of the few/only people to stand up against a leadership decision that was dumb. Most other people said nothing publicly and just told me in tells how dumb they thought it was too cause they saw me publicly talking about it. Maybe I'm the dumbass for speaking out publicly? Attempted lvl 52 level lock to farm vox/nag? Super dumb idea acknowledged to be a dumb idea after the fact that I was very vocal against from the beginning. Doing dumb vanilla/kunark content after Velious came out cause leadership felt we weren't geared/leveled enough to do Velious and we'd "get smoked"? Also turned out to be a completely dumb idea and by the time we actually started doing Kael and ToV and shit we realized we could've done it a month and a half ago. Kinda like I said we could. Thinking back on it this is probably the exact reason why I really never got any love from the shadow council. Gotta just keep your head down and go along with whatever Chest and his officers say. Cause like they like to repeatedly remind people "They know what they're doing" and aren't to be questioned. Just not how I roll unfortunately.
I didn't read some of your previous posts (they were pretty off-topic, considering)

But I read this one.

I'm inclined to agree, it seems there is a little bit more to the story than the company line we got so far "He didn't get a Vulak robe and quit overnight due to greed".

That's probably not a fair assessment. I'd say its more likely being a bit outspoken and having a personality got you into trouble, as is the case in pretty much every loot council situation we hear about across the board on Blue.

On Red we had enough big personalities (pretty much 1 out of 5 I'd say) where they couldn't fuck anyone that badly because of the climate and politics being intensified.

1 in 5 people on red are living descendants of EHHHKKK BLOODCLOT himself, and that acted as a mighty deterrent against Montreal Screwjobs at the hands of the NWO.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-25-2016, 07:20 AM
Planar Protector

Had only 3 people put in for the INT caster cloak off Emp last night, but we gave it to a cleric.

We literally have only one active necro, he scoops tons of gear, but keep believing there was an agenda or bias because you didn't get something the clerics put in for.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Loot council-- not even once.