Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Was fun while it lasted.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

One of TMO's earlier raids in COM doing sham epic, Aalpha Toleez etc the "big names" from blue I couldn't pass it up. They were just past the locked door and first golem.

I did what anyone would do against these invaders, I lev tricked up to the goo house roof after agroing shit, ran in the fake wall and down the ramp and brought the wrath of god upon them. Wiped a 25 man TMO raid and then started picking people off at the entrance.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I trained them, was fun
Old 02-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of TMO's earlier raids in COM doing sham epic, Aalpha Toleez etc the "big names" from blue I couldn't pass it up. They were just past the locked door and first golem.

I did what anyone would do against these invaders, I lev tricked up to the goo house roof after agroing shit, ran in the fake wall and down the ramp and brought the wrath of god upon them. Wiped a 25 man TMO raid and then started picking people off at the entrance.
thx for encouraging staff to wipe
Old 02-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Cool story. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i remember that 1
Old 02-08-2016, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You and your guild trained and bind camped every chance you could; and a blind eye was turned every time.

From KC to the Bear pits, I remember seeing an <Empire> tagged player training exp groups where I was hanging around looking for actual pvp.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and your guild trained and bind camped every chance you could; and a blind eye was turned every time.

From KC to the Bear pits, I remember seeing an <Empire> tagged player training exp groups where I was hanging around looking for actual pvp.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2016, 05:10 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2016, 10:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Statsis01=Gannon iirc

First time I met Prophets was during that raid they were all really cool.

We were past the locked door doing a CR where Prophets had already done all of the work for you at the moat. Had to put it into perspective for you. Oh and keep in mind I don't think a majority of the raid was 60 yet. We may have been mid to high 50s maybe at that point.

I think they should just make training legal on Red I think it would be a fun challenge to see what you guys could do without having to try and make up excuses for why it happened. It would also alleviate the petitionquesting over trains on Red.
Last edited by Seltius; 02-08-2016 at 10:41 AM..
Closed Thread