Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roughly 2400 hit points is not an atypical unbuffed value for a small-race Shadow Knight (or Paladin) at 60, particularly not for a newer player who doesn't have access to millions of platinum and high-end equipment. My own Shadow Knight (a human), having been 60 awhile but not particularly wealthy, sits at just under 2700 unbuffed. An Ogre in the same gear would have about 3000; an Ogre with full hit points gear (I focus more on AC), more still.

None of those are hopeless figures. Folks don't ordinarily run around fighting difficult things unbuffed. That 2400 would still gain another ~1100 from Cleric buffs, then another 380 from Talisman and about 250 from the Shaman stamina buff. That's over 4100 hit points properly buffed and maybe a little more by switching out a couple pieces of equipment--sufficient to competently tank any standard group content in Kunark. My own character reaches 4500 with full buffs. That's not high-end, but it's not bad either. Some very high-end hybrid tanks may reach or surpass 5000, but they're few and far between.

Danth
I think full raid buffed in nerd mode min max hp gear i get around 4800~, maybe a little more.