Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U sick fucks sneak in a 4am vox again?
Dude calls people out for 4am dragon raids. Raids 30 hours in a weekend and plays 14 hour shifts every weekday. Take your clown shoes off pal
Old 04-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

You were in VP more then i was This weekend pal, all That faction farming You did paying off HUGE
Old 04-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Banned

Vouss logoff for mental health
Old 04-21-2014, 01:16 PM
Banned

I actually like waking up at 5am to slay dragons before work, gives me time to sip on some coffee and review the pétition post i made last year about the banning of one of my three level 60's
Old 04-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
salem, one more of these posts and i am joining nilly
Why do you feel an obligation to (in dramatic fashion) show respect for the GM's request to stop "shit-talking" when they have done next to nothing for this server in the past 4 months? If they demonstrated that they cared more about the server by actually SHOWING it (exp?) rather than hosting bong-ripped babbling twitch tv sessions, I'd be more inclined to respond to their requests.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually like waking up at 5am to slay dragons before work, gives me time to sip on some coffee and review the pétition post i made last year about the banning of one of my three level 60's
lawl
Old 04-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
U got 3 lvl 60s banned? Also didn't think u had job considering 17 hour days in game
Old 04-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

salem rustling nerds who spend 2 years farming uncontested

priceless
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

The dude that plays more than anyone and writes novels on the forums is totally rustling me
Old 04-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol right. 95 members listed active in DKP, never saw a raid over 59 people even during prime time repops with known spawn timers - and that 59 was the only time I saw over 50 people. Our numbers for the last 5 PD kills: 26, 32, 42, 38, 41. That's an average of 35.8. What did you say you were averaging again? Oh, 35-40?

Numbers don't lie. You doing more or less the same shit we were, uncontested (like we were) with the same amount of people as we used. You aren't some revolutionary band of resistance fighters, you're just the newest blubie guild to pop up.

Sorry bro, your guild has even bigger beards than the average Nihilum member it's time you admit it to yourself.
Zing
Closed Thread