Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

DAT double post.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Lmao. We've always contested.. Now that it's even numbers and a still large gear gap you guys gave up?? How many pity dragons this gonna take?

- Oppressor
Old 04-21-2014, 01:47 PM
Banned

I'm red as fk dog I've quit 30 times because I couldn't get dragons but now I get dragons uncontested I'm RD AS FK RESISTANCE
Old 04-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Banned

poor retti delusional

symptoms of butt-hurt

let them run deep through your body
Old 04-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Banned

lots of emotions in this thread coming from nihilum
Old 04-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Banned

Facts are delusional?

Got it
Old 04-21-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned

let the butt-hurt run deep
Old 04-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by heals4reals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm red as fk dog I've quit 30 times because I couldn't get dragons but now I get dragons uncontested I'm RD AS FK RESISTANCE
Lol
Old 04-21-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of emotions in this thread coming from nihilum
Why don't you just make that your signature so you can reply faster by just hitting "quote" than "submit reply"? Should save you the time of typing it in 75% of the posts you make.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao. We've always contested.. Now that it's even numbers and a still large gear gap you guys gave up?? How many pity dragons this gonna take?

- Oppressor
I think you've always contested when you could get a reasonable force online, but there were a lot of months in the last year where you'd have less than a group online most the time. I've only been around a year, and from what I've been told you guys will surge up and push hard for a bit then fade out for whatever reason - boredom maybe? There was a time only a few months ago where Nihilum regarded RD as a bigger threat than Azrael if that tells you anything. I think you guys surged at the right time and were able to take the lead, and a lot of factors went into it.

And since I'm trying to be reasonable in my responses here, can we please stop commenting on the gear gap? The simple fact is the average gear level Azrael has with their current force is better than the people they are fighting. Sure, the top tier we have logging in like Vapo, Tune, Deka, etc are geared to the tits and I doubt anyone will get to their level in Azrael unless you guys have a year of dragon farming or you make it a point to pick a person or two and give them all possible upgrades. But you and I both know the vast majority of the force we're fielding are either new apps with maybe an epic and some planar armor or mid/low tier members like myself who have maybe 1 or 2 VP/VS/Trak loots on top of the standard planar shit everyone has. Most people aren't even rolling full diamond jewelry/wurmscale coat/tranix crown type resist shit either because that is either a lot of farming or a lot of cash.

You guys wanna talk about your PVP victories? Fine. You want to talk about being top dog right now? Fine. But its like you're trying to hold onto this resistance mentality underdog bullshit at the same time. You guys outgear, outlevel and outnumber the competition right now, pure and simple. You are not the resistance.

And for the record, I don't think we are either. We're a bear in hibernation. Hopefully we don't stay that way for too long and die from it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread