Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Orc

As the pledge drive nears the end, if it appears that Pantheon may not make its goal, folks may pledge large sums to get the in game rewards knowning they won't actually have to contribute the pledged money.

So, maybe make the rewards diminish with time as we near the end of the drive, or just stop the rewards without notice sometime before the end of the drive. Force folks to pledge now, rather then right at the end.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imajester [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the pledge drive nears the end, if it appears that Pantheon may not make its goal, folks may pledge large sums to get the in game rewards knowning they won't actually have to contribute the pledged money.

So, maybe make the rewards diminish with time as we near the end of the drive, or just stop the rewards without notice sometime before the end of the drive. Force folks to pledge now, rather then right at the end.
Why so negative dude, a lot of us want this game to succeed. we're tired of these fail game clones. If it fails so what at least Brad and team tried.

I just pledged under P99-Artaxerxius-Blue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pantheon.jpg (89.3 KB, 2 views)

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Last edited by Artaenc; 02-09-2014 at 04:09 PM.. Reason: Adding Pantheon name.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why so negative dude, a lot of us want this game to succeed. we're tired of these fail game clones. If it fails so what at least Brad and team tried.
I think you misunderstood my posting. I contributed $200 to Pantheon and I want it to succeed as much or maybe more then you.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by imajester [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you misunderstood my posting. I contributed $200 to Pantheon and I want it to succeed as much or maybe more then you.
Have faith. I have followed games that I swear would never make their funding goal in time and they have blown past the goal and some stretch goals in the last 48-72 hours of the drive. I myself have donated 250 to the cause and really want this to succeed. Down with the wow clones and bring back the golden age of mmo's!
Old 02-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have faith. I have followed games that I swear would never make their funding goal in time and they have blown past the goal and some stretch goals in the last 48-72 hours of the drive. I myself have donated 250 to the cause and really want this to succeed. Down with the wow clones and bring back the golden age of mmo's!
I approve this message!

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 02-09-2014, 07:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

rofl
Old 02-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

What is the preferred method to call the P99 staff's attention to my Pantheon contribution? Or is that even necessary?
Old 02-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Pledged

Just pledged $250, under P99GnopiesBLUE

Droog - you need to edit your kickstarter name (edit profile, button on upper right of KS page) to be: P99<yourcharactername>BLUE or RED if you are on pvp server.

They can then just look for all those starting with P99.

See the first post in this thread for more details, its been updated
Old 02-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Kobold

I plan to pledge tomorrow or Tuesday. Probably somewhere between $100-$300.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:03 AM
Kobold

Why is'nt the amount of $ donated for a p99 reward convergent with the amount of $ donated for a Pantheon rewards? (I hope that made sence) /sadface
Closed Thread