Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: How do you think Gangstabox will go?
Fail miserably 23 46.00%
Population less than 50 one week in. 13 26.00%
Population 100+ one week in. 14 28.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2021, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Showed up late lol I played day 1 through last days of empire. Gratz on AoN prob the only item I don’t have that you have. Items mean nothing if you have only the same 19 clowns to play with.
Thanks for the history lesson. I'm surprised you still stick around after all these years, you must have alot going for you.
Old 09-07-2021, 09:30 AM
Banned

secrets really needed to make 'their' own game not another clone of eq or server they had some brilliant brain cells and while takp was kewl they all got expended on a dead/dying game and community when the world could have been given a new gem to thoroughly corrupt the youth of tommorow towards the way of the beast
Old 09-07-2021, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
secrets really needed to make 'their' own game not another clone of eq or server they had some brilliant brain cells and while takp was kewl they all got expended on a dead/dying game and community when the world could have been given a new gem to thoroughly corrupt the youth of tommorow towards the way of the beast
Secrets the one who has been kicked off every emu project he has been apart of? LOL the guy is to emotional
Old 09-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

A handful of players from RoT came to Red recently thats some of the additional 20 that have been playing recently.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk00ba5t3v3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A handful of players from RoT came to Red recently thats some of the additional 20 that have been playing recently.
Welcome! Project 1999 is the only choice in EQ Emu. Sorry you were tricked into playing RoT.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secrets the one who has been kicked off every emu project he has been apart of? LOL the guy is to emotional
I'm just positing that they would have behaved better if they did something for profit that allowed them to express themselves rather, than obsessing over others or pouring acid on the ant farm selectively.

Maybe people with dark personalities, trauma who are struggling are just drawn to pvp. To work out their issues. I don't think secrets abused their power and privilege with other projects. Maybe red99 was just too toxic for them and so they pried and abused their power.

Yet another reason we need a new red. Because this one never got a chance because everyone was learning how to run a project like this and mistakes were made. Not a good reason to stop trying.
Old 09-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Kobold

Gonna go with, fail
Old 09-08-2021, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

there is no success to be found in everquest pvp
Old 09-08-2021, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

It’s a success for disease probably plays 50 hours a week pvp twice at most and now has an AoN after 4 years of work. Congrats on insanity and a lifetime of the same.

By the way if I was really shitty at eq and it took me 4 years to get loot on a dead server I would definitely be taking the stand that everything is fine. Meanwhile 70 people on at max and no pvp to be had. Imagine actual people playing disease couldn’t take that most would not handle that. The truth is anyone who think the server is fine is protecting some investment of pixels to have some type of meaning to there huge waste of time the last 4 years.

EQ is a huge waste of time sorry you feel it’s a community, bank or whatever and not game you nut job. Hold on to that community tight kiddo
Old 09-09-2021, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a success for disease probably plays 50 hours a week pvp twice at most and now has an AoN after 4 years of work. Congrats on insanity and a lifetime of the same.

By the way if I was really shitty at eq and it took me 4 years to get loot on a dead server I would definitely be taking the stand that everything is fine. Meanwhile 70 people on at max and no pvp to be had. Imagine actual people playing disease couldn’t take that most would not handle that. The truth is anyone who think the server is fine is protecting some investment of pixels to have some type of meaning to there huge waste of time the last 4 years.

EQ is a huge waste of time sorry you feel it’s a community, bank or whatever and not game you nut job. Hold on to that community tight kiddo
You have been reported. I've taken screenshots incase you try to edit this post.
Closed Thread