Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Who mentioned in game? See the word ban and assume in game?

I could care less what you do in game. The first thing new players/people see are your posts on the forum.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm the least likely person to get banned cuz I don't cry like a bitch and I never do anything wrong in game. Tyym
So by wrong you mean you didn't exploit the Red Wand recharge that 95% of the forum and population wanted fixed?

Oh, that "was classic" so its obviously not exploiting a broken system that was fixed later.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

"""You have ruined your own lands. You will NOT ruin mine!"""
Old 12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm the least likely person to get banned cuz I don't cry like a bitch and I never do anything wrong in game. Tyym
The Lovelies and the Uthgaards are good for population. Everyone needs some polarizing figure to love or hate.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Lovelies and the Uthgaards are good for population. Everyone needs some polarizing figure to love or hate.
Except when hes banning people because they look at him the wrong way. That cant be good for pop can it?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Banned

if you looked at him the wrong way and he found out you were cheating, sure
Old 12-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Banned

*turns face, has a little bit of MQ dripping from his ear*
Old 12-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

Population will be fine... Especially when several more 50s are in place and then Twink gear/Twinking comes in... People will PL their buddies/friends, making the grind alot less rigorous.

It should balance itself out with a steady 300+... Which is fine for classic and amazing for any EMU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 12-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Banned

i never see any of the other complete no-lifers (doors, darwoth, reiker, etc) in denial about the fact that they are complete no-lifers, lovely is the only one who is constantly trying convince himself that he somehow does other things besides playing everquest for 12 or more hours a day every single day
Old 12-15-2011, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem is, this server only has the people you hate. Perhaps when the GMs remove Ice Comet, Harvest, instant 250 aoe wands, and stacks of instant portal pots, we will love the GMs.

Hopefully, this server last long enough for some Heroes to emerge.
Closed Thread