Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2014, 08:00 AM
Sarnak

[S] a necrosis scarab [53 Warrior, Sebilis] 9/17/2014
Woke up gated to Seb and buffed up. Went to scout out some named and didn't see anyone where I normally see shaman soloing and calling NG. I dont remember this camp being called that on Xegony and I had never seen any mobs up because someone was always clearing it. Anyway full spawn and I noticed the 3 scarabs. I was expecting capital letters for the named but double checked and sure enough the necrosis scarab was up right in the middle. I calmed a roaming krup and the 3 scarabs and then petted one of the scarabs. terrible idea. Charm broke 3-4 times within a min and I was being stubborn trying to salvage this. ended up capping with 10% health and mana.

Came back without recharging the hate since I had seen a few shaman in the area and wanted to try and snipe this before they could get down there. rebuffed and made my way down, medded up in the corner the petted the krup. He already had a torch from someone else and I rooted him with the idea that I would charm him right before i engaged. I charmed and pulled the scarab and charm broke instantly after tashing the scarab. i rooted him near my pet but not close enough. slowed the target and recharmed the pet. broke root and let him at it. he was dominating and then charm started breaking. I think i had 3 breaks by the time he got under 10%. Anyway after Nec being at 1% for what seemed like forever he finally went down. I ended with about 20% mana and the krup wouldn't stay charmed or mezzed and was summoning me. I just wanted to land one boltrans and camp but alas I got owned and with no cap I had to CR myself. Got A CSS and 1 kill closer to disciple so I think I came out on top

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vg6MPlKOEQ
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-20-2014 at 03:28 PM..
Old 09-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Im gonna keep going even though Im not sure anyone is reading any of this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[S] Brogg [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco] 9/18/2014
So I woke up early and was logged out at KC for some reason. I went in and sniped a berzerker for a ring real quick and gated to Seb. As per usual I calmed my way down to the group at NG and started scouting for named. I am getting way more familiar with Seb and generally appreciate how different it is from HS. Checked out Jail through the wall and calmed back down to Disco one. Took some time to figure out the pathing of the roamers outside the temple of Disco and killed the PH scarab in the Frenzied room. I tried to kill the Illis shaman that was spawned on disco using a dar knight, but the knight got slowed and I ended up training myself and having to gate out. This is when I realized my cap isnt charged but I thought what the hell Ill keep going. Made my way back down and calmed the disco room instead of dealing with the PH as I wasnt going to have time if something spawned anyway. Moved back into the hallway where the library is and scouted around, learned the roamers and spawns in the side rooms and moved back into what I think is Disco 2. All PHs in there but I ended up killing the two roamers and the headed back to the library. I calmed the 4 static and the roamer and found the invis doorway to the ‘safe hall’. I dont think this is actually that safe, as the roamer from library seems to agro in there as I found out later.

Anyway, I scouted the side room and up ahead and saw that Brogg was up. I was pretty timid because I didnt have my hat charged and I wasnt sure exactly how hard this dude would be. I figured what the hell and went for it. I calmed the room in the hallway and got a low level dar set up as a pet ended up killing the library roamer and bluring to reset my pet. then I calmed Broggs room starting with low -> high lvl mobs. I remember from reading Tecmos story of Brogg about the Pox scarab in the lava so i made sure he was calmed as well. Pulled Brogg with tash and rooted him around the corner from the door way in the safe hall. charm broke once early at 90% but the pet was keeping up with him. Ended up having to slow twice during the fight and I was getting ready to calm and dazzle one of the casters in the room off the hallway for a ToT if needed. while i was fucking around back there the calms wore off in broggs room and I was having trouble finding the scarab, He agroed my pet but luckily I had dazzle up so i mezzed him. at this point the pet was neck and neck with Brogg. I tossed the pet a bedlam just in case though it wasnt really needed since Brogg started running. Ended up looting the shield. and camping out the agro on the scarab and pet then gated.

Sorry hit record a little late on this one.
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RM5qw7u5E
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-20-2014 at 03:29 PM..
Old 09-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Loving your posts dude, keep them coming!

I will try to watch the movies sometime as well.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Done with the warmup! 1 more to go for Disciple. Ill add the videos in later they are still processing.

[S] Froglok Ostiary [50 Warrior, Sebilis Disco] 9/19/2014
What a long day. The night before I did 3 Chardok royals raids and a little PL for a friend in between. Grats to Dizey and me on back to back Insignia Protectors. Mine came around 2am. Got up early at 7 and went down to check on Disco mobs again. Sniped the beetle ph with the mobs in the room and then went for the illis shaman ph for Gruplinort. This guy was a royal fucking pain. I really really hate dealing with shaman mobs in seb, they make me miss HTs in Howling Stones. anyway eventually after sending in like 3 or 4 different pets i took him down. At this point me and some other BDA went to help out with a failed trak kill for a long time. Ended up coming back down to Disco to see someone else had just sniped Ostarty and beetle phs but I didnt see anyone around. Frenzied PH spawned which I killed with the mob in his room and then I saw Ostary through the wall, used the same pet and calmed the dude next to him and the roamer. Took him down super easy. WTS Donals Arms.

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghdAuGmK8DQ

[S] Frenzied Pox Scarab [50 Warrior, Sebilis Disco] 9/19/2014
This is the reason I hate this Area and the stupid Illis Shaman. I was probably on my 3rd pet and it was taking forever to kill this stupid PH, anyway the Frenzied room respawns with the shaman at ~10%. I mezzed the Frenzied and and luckily killed the Illis as another shaman spawned in the room. I suicided my pet and got the new shaman ready to kill Frenzied. Pretty straight forward at this point except you can see i started with about 30m after charming the new guy. Ended up Killing the Frenzied again on the next cycle too. I have generally grown to hate this area and cannot wait till I kill Grup and can move on to Disco 2. I probably died 3-4 times and had to gate/camp with less that 20% hp a few times as well. 2 Beetle Stingers, 1 rotted [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51MRYikBLVg
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 09-20-2014 at 03:30 PM..
Old 09-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

[S] Gruplinort [53 Wizard, Sebilis Disco] 9/21/2014
Woke up early again in crypt after a group yesterday, I figured I might go for one if they were up but alas, all PH. Gated out and made my way down to disco. All PH there as well. cleared the phs in disco one and kept it down for 2 cycles. only got Frenzied Scarab. I figured I should at least try the Commander PH. Pulled him into the scarab room and had a good dar pet. The illis wizard ph started to gate so i threw down a trusty stun. Should have known hed resist. he summoned my pet who got womp then me. hatted out with 20 frogs chasing me down.

Anyway recharged and headed back down agroing 2 packs on the way and having to blur them all, Grup ph was still down so i medded up in pox room. killed the scarab ph and a shm still up in there so id have some room to fight. Petted a dar in the room and Calmed the room outside. ended up agroing the roamers and killed them both with the dar then blured him up to full. rooted the pet and calmed and pull grup again. charm broke as grup was coming in then a few stun and mez resists and i get blown up with a 750 nuke and hasted pet getting some shots on me. Was dead before i realized what happened.

Buffed up outside and took my chances calming my way down again. Seb was dead but I didnt really want to take a risk of someone snagging him if I got a rez and took my time. made it to disco without incident and invised to the safe spot and killed the pox ph and shm in the room. same thing as above, petted the dar calmed the room (with roamers still down) and pulled grup with ToT, sent pet and charm broke immediately. aoe mez resist on grup and stun resist, finally got everything under control with a tash mez and rooted both the pet and grup. eventually got him slowed. pet was keeping up pretty good but his nukes hit hard, through a bedlam on pet and stunned a few times. pet ended up killing him with about 10% hp.
calmed my way out and camped the pet agro to help a guildy with a CR. Done for the day.

Also I had both the first death and the kill recorded but OBS updated and for some reason only recorded a black screen, lame. Elder spiritist bracer and Disciple Rank! Going to move into Disco 2 which seems like a less hectic camp.

Kill from 10/9/2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bzWXhHEbg
Solo Kills
Last edited by maurilax; 10-15-2014 at 09:57 AM..
Old 09-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

[S] Froglok Commander [55 Warrior, Sebilis Disco]
Headed back down to Disco. Really getting sick of going down here with all the see invis. Killed the Frenzied and ostarity PH and calmed my way back to the commander area. charmed the illis knight pather ph and sent him against the pickler room. Kind of a risky move but i wasnt in the mood to wait around. anyway the 3 mobs killed him then i made them kill each other. Fun being an enchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. a few times in here I ended up training myself and had to cap out 2 or 3 times because of crit resists and in one case a charm broke while I was in the pox room and he pulled all the mobs from between pickler and pox. ended up dying to a dot in WC. anyway got rezzed and made my way back down agaaaain. I saw a warrior type up through the wall from pox room and got back there. Commander had popped. none of the pickler mobs were up though so I just waited. ended up getting a pet from the iksar necro room in the hallway and killing one of the pickler mobs. Commander comes solo by pathing over there. Im pretty sure I wasnt fully ready so my first pet died and I had to mez Commander and get another pet. he was pretty easy though, used a bok shaman and spammed him to sit so he wouldnt cast. no charm breaks. shitty loot. 1 more in this area then its off to Chef/bar

Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zejB6En_bM
Solo Kills
Old 09-22-2014, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
[Trio] Ixiblat Fer [61 Warrior, Burning Woods]
So Juevento(on 60 chanter) and I(60 Cleric) stumbled across an abandoned Ixlebat Fer so we decided to give this a shot duo. We buffed up and pulled Slixn over to DL zoneline. After we, and Slixn, were fully buffed, we both bound there and positioned. I ran out to tag ixy with cancel magic and gated back to the spot.

Upon Ixy arrival, he landed with a ferocious demeanor. Complete heal was fun landing for 10k heals on Slix. With VoG Slix, everything was going well! We even found that with a tsh, you can land Forlorn Deeds on Ixy (after a few attempts). Juev used a wand of allure to get pet under instant control on pet breaks, but on 2nd break Juev bit the dust. Fortunately his computer is fast and he was right there memming allure after death zone. I DA/DB tanked while he waited for allure to pop and got pet under control. agro from pet wasnt enough for Ixy to forget about my several CHes. I bit the dust as soon as DB wore off. Juev and Slix got Ixy to 60% then BOOM, charm broke destroyed us both.

Attempt 1 was a fail. We lived. We learned. We moved on to attempt 2

After learning our problem. Charm break agro, we decidedly needed a 2nd pet so we recruited Sanluen on an epic mage. We did the previous buffing and added a mage pet + DS on Slixn. THIS WENT SO AWESOME! With tash/malo slow and cripple landed great. Cleric mana was on cruise control. for every CH i landed, mana was able to recover between each attempt. But tragedy struck at enrage... Slixn plowed enrage, Ixy turned on epic mage pet Jobekn who didnt last but a couple seconds. without a CH clicky I was unable to keep Jobekn alive. We wiped with 6% left.

Round #3: Did everything the same as attempt #2 except for plowing enrage. Landed sweet loot! ixy sceptre, circlet of fire and some terrible spell not worth mentioning.

super fun to trio. Would recommend to a friend. As a duo this would be pretty tough. The only thing i can think of to make a good duo is chanter/cleric (with puppet strings or a dragon tooth pet)
Old 09-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Juevento(on 60 chanter) and I(60 Cleric) stumbled across an abandoned Ixlebat Fer so we decided to give this a shot duo. We buffed up and pulled Slixn over to DL zoneline. After we, and Slixn, were fully buffed, we both bound there and positioned. I ran out to tag ixy with cancel magic and gated back to the spot.

Upon Ixy arrival, he landed with a ferocious demeanor. Complete heal was fun landing for 10k heals on Slix. With VoG Slix, everything was going well! We even found that with a tsh, you can land Forlorn Deeds on Ixy (after a few attempts). Juev used a wand of allure to get pet under instant control on pet breaks, but on 2nd break Juev bit the dust. Fortunately his computer is fast and he was right there memming allure after death zone. I DA/DB tanked while he waited for allure to pop and got pet under control. agro from pet wasnt enough for Ixy to forget about my several CHes. I bit the dust as soon as DB wore off. Juev and Slix got Ixy to 60% then BOOM, charm broke destroyed us both.

After learning our problem. Charm break agro, we decidedly needed a 2nd pet so we recruited Sanluen on an epic mage. We did the previous buffing and added a mage pet + DS on Slixn. THIS WENT SO AWESOME! With tash/malo slow and cripple landed great. Cleric mana was on cruise control. for every CH i landed, mana was able to recover between each attempt. But tragedy struck at enrage... Slixn plowed enrage, Ixy turned on epic mage pet Jobekn who didnt last but a couple seconds. without a CH clicky I was unable to keep Jobekn alive. We wiped with 6% left.

Round #3: Did everything the same as attempt #2 except for plowing enrage. Landed sweet loot! ixy sceptre, circlet of fire and some terrible spell not worth mentioning.

super fun to trio. Would recommend to a friend. As a duo this would be pretty tough. The only thing i can think of to make a good duo is chanter/cleric (with puppet strings or a dragon tooth pet)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Sarnak

[S] Froglok Pickler [52 Warrior, Sebilis Disco] 9/22/2014
ughhhh, So happy I’m done in this area. What a clusterfuck. After Commander I killed another PH and continued clearing the entire Pickler room. This was so annoying, 2 krup shm or wiz spawned every time in the Pickler room and the PH was always an illis caster. Until you deal with this you dont understand how annoying it really can be. There is no real safe spot in this area so I ended up capping 3x /gating 3x/ dying 4-5x /camping 10x for the rest of the day. Eventually I did enough research to realize I only had to kill the middle spawn in the pickeler room and stopped being greedy and trying to kill the illis pather. There was a lot of rooting and mezing around corners and camping out when I got bad agro or too many resists. Anyway in the first engage there was a group on their way down and I didnt want to lose the spawn. I had been camping out invis and just killing the ph every 30mins or so. Anyway if you watch the video, everything goes wrong. I got resists on stuns mezes roots etc. I just couldnt keep it together, and at this point I had pressure from RL to stop playing. After Dying I buffed up and headed back down. Luckily most of the way was cleared by groups moving into camps at this point in the night so I made it back safely and started medding while invised. calmed the pickler room and charmed a krup knight. Pet handled pickler nicely but on the charm break I agroed the other knight in the room with a stun. Ended up just rooting him and letting him beat on my pet a pit since he was doing so well against the pickler. eventually got a calm resist on the illis and had to mez him and camp, more shitty loot.

Thanks to the Two Crew guys who were in disco 1 and rezzed 2 of my bodies after i came back in.

Fail1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlQdl0Qx2lM
Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utZrb6OvmhU
Solo Kills
Old 09-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice, I always wanted to try that, but never did. Good job.