Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Sarnak

Thats fucking horrible. Only watchable if she does it naked, and then only with the sound turned down.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daliant17447 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least my life isn't comprised solely of spewing hate on a forum for a 13 year old emulated game. Every post you make you come across as a sad angry man who gets off on berating others over the internet. You say my taste in music is shit, and then you submit this garbage as your idea of quality music. I'm unimpressed.

Also, why did you create a new forum account to post the exact same shit that you posted in the other thread? Did you get banned again for being an insufferable twat?
Music debate tip for my pal Daliant: While campaigning for some shit dubstep artist who can only appeal to drunk frat bros, one probably shouldn't be calling one of the most talented bassists and drummers currently making music as garbage.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Daliant i think shes great, w/e.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
link 100% confirmed horrible, do not click.
I wish I read this before clicking the link >.< Double confirmed horrible.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Went and saw Lindsey Wednesday in Denver with the wife and another couple. Live performance was interesting for the first couple songs. Videos are better in the end.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Kobold

Why can't people like different genres of music without someone else saying it fucking sucks? Never understood this. You can find haters for anything, beatles, elvis, michael jackson, whatever you wanna say theres someone else who doesn't like it. Theres no "good" music, its just your own opinion.

Personally I like dubstep. They're fun concerts to go to. I'm sure someones gonna give me the "omg you go to raves with underage girls and frat dudes running around." In which I say yes I do, and those girls are half naked and fun to talk to. Get over yourself and off your pedestal and just enjoy something for once besides blasting insults at each other over the internet.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkahor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why can't people like different genres of music without someone else saying it fucking sucks? Never understood this. You can find haters for anything, beatles, elvis, michael jackson, whatever you wanna say theres someone else who doesn't like it. Theres no "good" music, its just your own opinion.

Personally I like dubstep. They're fun concerts to go to. I'm sure someones gonna give me the "omg you go to raves with underage girls and frat dudes running around." In which I say yes I do, and those girls are half naked and fun to talk to. Get over yourself and off your pedestal and just enjoy something for once besides blasting insults at each other over the internet.
pedo alert!
Old 10-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Kobold

For sure, I'm also 22. Giant pedo alert
And most shows are actually 18+ only, so unless they got in with a fake ID, I assume everyone is 18
But there are all ages one! Weird to see 13 year olds running around, but more power to them
Last edited by Rkahor; 10-13-2012 at 09:55 AM..
Old 10-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkahor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres no "good" music, its just your own opinion.
This is such bullshit.

Don't be a Sophist.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
For sure, I'm also 22. Giant pedo alert
And most shows are actually 18+ only, so unless they got in with a fake ID, I assume everyone is 18
But there are all ages one! Weird to see 13 year olds running around, but more power to them
You claimed they were underage, and then boasted they are half naked.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Closed Thread