Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

I like how the dude who grabs receipts and joins guilds to try and get people banned by snitching is a champion of the public.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sup Dallas! Miss you pal. Don't try to explain anything here. The people that read these forums are mentally handicap and won't understand anything logical that you have to say. The only response you will get is that you a sucking Nizzar's dick and are terrible at pvp. You might also get called a faggot. Hope to see you in Thurgaydin!
Hey dude good to see you!
Old 04-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how the dude who grabs receipts and joins guilds to try and get people banned by snitching is a champion of the public.
loled
Old 04-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who? what?
Old 04-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

hey Dallas hit me up I can do some good work for your dental office. Can do implants real good.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:04 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey Dallas hit me up I can do some good work for your dental office. Can do implants real good.
I do my own implants and surgeries. Thanks!

Edit: Realized you mean implant crown work! I actually have my practice limited to surgery/sedation only, and don't get involved in the restorative side of dentistry. I wouldn't be much help to you - I just do the surgeries and GTFO. The docs I work with handle all of that. I'm basically a traveling oral surgeon, and don't own a office. Almost no overhead, way more profit by being out of network with all insurances and setting my own fees, and way busier by going to established offices VS. hoping they refer to me where they don't get in on any of the profit.
Last edited by BellowingBrute; 04-08-2014 at 11:09 AM..
Old 04-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellowingBrute [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do my own implants and surgeries. Thanks!

Edit: Realized you mean implant crown work! I actually have my practice limited to surgery/sedation only, and don't get involved in the restorative side of dentistry. I wouldn't be much help to you - I just do the surgeries and GTFO. The docs I work with handle all of that. I'm basically a traveling oral surgeon, and don't own a office. Almost no overhead, way more profit by being out of network with all insurances and setting my own fees, and way busier by going to established offices VS. hoping they refer to me where they don't get in on any of the profit.
Do you do dental work in exchange for DKP and/or platinum pieces?
Old 04-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Banned

Raid content exploit CEO
Old 04-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you do dental work in exchange for DKP and/or platinum pieces?
Nahhh, just US currency :P
Old 04-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

haha I remember talking to you about it while I was in nilly. Was hoping you'd decide having your own office by now!
Closed Thread