Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Banned

i'm actually a literal accomplice to rape because i sat by while a blackout drunk friend banged a sober acquaintance that didnt meet his standards of attractiveness.

cmon ***** if u didnt want something crazy to happen what the fuck was you doing. you fuck a different butt blackout drnk every weekend ***** you might as well put a blindfold on and put a sign on ur dick that says "open for business" as far as i'm concerned. this was just the day-to-day you chose, not some kind of violent overthrow of ur personal sovereignty
Old 03-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
x (all the numbers there are)
Old 03-02-2015, 12:09 AM
Banned

i think japan and kag need to get themselves a room at the maiden's fancy in neriak
Old 03-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
9/10 cases dyed hair = social/casual weekend "drinker". Now I'm not assigning value judgments but I've experienced enough of the problems that alcohol invites to know that it's not worth dealing with so we probably wouldn't get along since anything that you bring up that starts with "I was really drunk and..." automatically loses any chance you had to get sympathy from me anyway.
HELLO MORMON
Old 03-02-2015, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This would imply that Anita plays video games.
And that implication would be correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, which of the individuals in this post is "ambivalent about Gamergate"?
Probably all of them.

Quote:
This would imply that Lianna hasn't written extensively on the topic.
Writing about something, especially to express a neutral attitude in the matter, does not affiliate you with the thing being written about.

Quote:
This would imply that Pakman plays video games.
And that implication would also be correct - the guy calls himself David Pakman for fuck's sake. How stupid are you?

Quote:
Indeed, it's not like Lizzyf620 got death threats and harassment from SJWs for not following the narrative or anything. Its not like Jennie hasn't started Basedgamer.com directly in response to the happenings of the past six months. Its not like Cultofvivian debuted with gamergate related material and stayed on topic with every followup post/vid.
That doesn't mean everyone you obsessively found pictures of is necessarily and directly affiliated with the Gamergate movement. Until you find quotes of all of them saying without any ambiguity that they are without a doubt involved with Gamergate, you're still just spewing nonsensical, irrelevant verbal diarrhea in a shockingly bad attempt to lend credit to a shitty, toxic cause.

This is precisely why Gamergate is the laughing stock of the internet. It's because of complete morons like kaga that no one has to even consider the possibility that there's any amount of validity or sanity to this bullshit. It's nothing but a bunch of creepy, repressed nerds who don't have any other outlet for their obvious frustrations.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Probably all of them.

Writing about something, especially to express a neutral attitude in the matter, does not affiliate you with the thing being written about.

And that implication would also be correct - the guy calls himself David Pakman for fuck's sake. How stupid are you?

That doesn't mean everyone you obsessively found pictures of is necessarily and directly affiliated with the Gamergate movement. Until you find quotes of all of them saying without any ambiguity that they are without a doubt involved with Gamergate, you're still just spewing nonsensical, irrelevant verbal diarrhea in a shockingly bad attempt to lend credit to a shitty, toxic cause.

This is precisely why Gamergate is the laughing stock of the internet. It's because of complete morons like kaga that no one has to even consider the possibility that there's any amount of validity or sanity to this bullshit. It's nothing but a bunch of creepy, repressed nerds who don't have any other outlet for their obvious frustrations.

But PG, how is this thread where Kagatob posts pictures of women and decides based on their level of attractiveness whether or not they are intellectually viable at all indicative of his frustrations?

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anita herself would disagree with you.

Quote:

Are you Ben Kuchera in real life? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-02-2015, 04:28 AM
Large Bat

The youthful angst phase was way more interesting back when people went outside.

Although as far as things to invest angst towards, I suppose spazing out over simplistic narratives doesn't mess with property values much and at least it keeps em off my lawn.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:28 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by central scrutinizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The youthful angst phase was way more interesting back when people went outside.

Although as far as things to invest restless discontent towards, I suppose spazing out over simplistic narratives doesn't mess with property values much and at least it keeps em off my lawn.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"I'm not a fan of video games" ≠ "I do not play video games"

"I would love to play video games, but I don't want to go around shooting people and ripping off their heads" ≠ "I do not play video games"

You can argue that she doesn't play video games as seriously as your typical neckbearded, sexually repressed fedora-donning Gamergater, sure, but that's a different conversation.

The phrase "Anita Sarkeesian does not play video games" is the mathematical equivalent of "The Earth does not orbit the sun". It's simply false.
Closed Thread