Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that we can't comprehend that God wasn't created gives a lot of credence to the fact that we were created. A created being would have no comprehension of how a non-created being could have existed without being created. We always have to assign a beginning and an end to everything. Its a human limitation.
STOP SAYING "FACT" WHERE THERE ARE NONE
Old 05-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that we can't comprehend that God wasn't created gives a lot of credence to the fact that we were created. A created being would have no comprehension of how a non-created being could have existed without being created. We always have to assign a beginning and an end to everything. Its a human limitation.
You are literally spewing nonsense now. I'm sitting here trying to decipher what you're trying to say, and I just can't. Would you like to try again?
Old 05-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamalam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations, you've joined the legions of mongoloids that have no idea how evolution actually works and are too lazy/ignorant/stubborn to read about it for ten minutes. Ten minutes. That's all it takes for anyone with an IQ above that of a doormat to realize that a simple process, over billions of years, can result in these incredibly complex systems that our human brains (which are also the result of these systems...) cannot yet fully comprehend. There are literally mountains of evidence in support of evolution, and no evidence against it. That is how scientific theories work. Try to follow along.
Ah man! Ya got me! I haven't ever read any pro evolution books. I don't even know who Charles Darwin is.

Couple questions.
Life started billions of years ago on a young earth that was devoid of life and basically inhospitable for life at that point? Correct?
How is it that after billions of years of life developing through evolution, on an old earth that is perfectly suited to sustain life, we don't see any RNA or DNA forming up randomly in any bodies of water? Or anywhere for that matter.
I mean the magic ingredient in any evolutionary theory is time. Well we're farther from the start of evolution then we ever have been before. We're billions of years into this thing. We should be seeing life popping up all around us.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ah man! Ya got me! I haven't ever read any pro evolution books. I don't even know who Charles Darwin is.

Couple questions.
Life started billions of years ago on a young earth that was devoid of life and basically inhospitable for life at that point? Correct?
How is it that after billions of years of life developing through evolution, on an old earth that is perfectly suited to sustain life, we don't see any RNA or DNA forming up randomly in any bodies of water? Or anywhere for that matter.
I mean the magic ingredient in any evolutionary theory is time. Well we're farther from the start of evolution then we ever have been before. We're billions of years into this thing. We should be seeing life popping up all around us.
Stop saying evolution when you talk about abiogenesis. You also don't know much about abiogenesis.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamalam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are literally spewing nonsense now. I'm sitting here trying to decipher what you're trying to say, and I just can't. Would you like to try again?
It is not that complex. He is basically stating that a superior being like a God being without beginning is a hard pill to swallow for finite creatures as ourselves trapped in this materialist construct. Kind of makes me think of the flat landers.

The big bang is a materialist answer to the "how" question but it falls apart imo when you apply the constants of the materialist universe to the big bang. How can a big bang happen without time? Time is a result of the big bang yet there is no causality/causation(sp?) before this?
Old 05-21-2014, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop saying evolution when you talk about abiogenesis. You also don't know much about abiogenesis.
There can be no evolution without abiogenesis. The two are intrinsically connected. You can't deny the existence of a creator and remove the need to answer for the origin of life. In order to come to.the conclusion that we have evolved, you have to prove how we came to be. Abiogenesis is the foundation of evolutionary thinking. Without the foundation you have nothing.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
There can be no evolution without abiogenesis. The two are intrinsically connected. You can't deny the existence of a creator and remove the need to answer for the origin of life. In order to come to.the conclusion that we have evolved, you have to prove how we came to be. Abiogenesis is the foundation of evolutionary thinking. Without the foundation you have nothing.
Wrong.

Ask the Pope.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong.

Ask the Pope.
Theistic evolution? Yeah that's just not true. Very weak attempt by religion to placate to the masses.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

Gonna take another break from responding to your trollish drivel.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Plus when your religion is based on the ideals of dominionism it isn't very much of a stretch to relegate God to the backburner.
Closed Thread