Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its dumb rule lawyering going on once again. Our guy gets suspended for using a known technique to pull, whereas a mage does the same shit to summon people to their raid.

Makes 0 sense, its 1 sided, rule lawyering, bull shit.

This will make the griefing all the better.
So hows that goin for ya? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your referring to stereotypes, profiling, and the like. Then yes this shit does happen.

Your argument makes 0 sense.
You could be Princess Diana in a frog suit. If you run a stop sign and a police officer sees it, Miss Froggy is getting a citation. It doesn't matter what "profile" she fits, and her being ticketed has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else.
Banned

Like I said, nothing is going to be done about it unless it comes from the top down.

You can present any amount of proof, pictures, videos, logs, anything. If it isn't from Nilbog and Rogean down, it is worthless.

Even when you do have this proof, it's ignored for whatever reason. Shit, there have been times when a GM has sat and watched a guild exploit and they weren't banned or raid suspended for it at the very least.

Nilbog's ominous raid rule change needs to happen sooner rather than later, though it's likely far too late.
Fire Giant

Good, but more importantly how are you?
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When an idiot runs a stop sign in the city and gets ticketed by a police officer, what justification does said idiot have in declaring that his punishment somehow favors the guy across town who is obeying the law? Neither event has anything to do with the other.
WTF does this mean dude???????
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could be Princess Diana in a frog suit. If you run a stop sign and a police officer sees it, Miss Froggy is getting a citation. It doesn't matter what "profile" she fits, and her being ticketed has absolutely nothing to do with anyone else.
Just stop talking.
Orc

Quote:
Are you high?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, nothing is going to be done about it unless it comes from the top down.

You can present any amount of proof, pictures, videos, logs, anything. If it isn't from Nilbog and Rogean down, it is worthless.

Even when you do have this proof, it's ignored for whatever reason. Shit, there have been times when a GM has sat and watched a guild exploit and they weren't banned or raid suspended for it at the very least.

Nilbog's ominous raid rule change needs to happen sooner rather than later, though it's likely far too late.
Yeah I keep trying to have faith in this project, but lately it's looking grim. And I agree whole heartedly about the top down thing.

But, even so, my faith in any justice happening is little to none.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Fire Giant

Why do you insist on making up scenarios Nietche? Making shit up and following its logic instead of using the particular context of the situation at hand only shows how stupid you really are.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:39 AM
Fire Giant

Well their guild is headed by a dude that has been proven to beat women, yet people stay in TMO for whatever reason.

Have fun with dishonorable pieces of shit.
Closed Thread