Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischsemmel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought it'd be about that too, Lickum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Imo it was silly for these guilds to head to hate and fear instead of going after Tal, Sev, and Fay. You don't need to clear trash or manage gigantic trains or cope with deathtouches with those outdoor dragons, but they still cough up great stuff like RBBs and cloaks of flame and whatnot.
Epics come first.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Large Rat

Default ...

lol TMO can't even read a post about broken game mechanics without trying to turn it into some sort of self congratulatory circle jerk that noone else gives a shit about. Well since you dildos just need someone to pat you on the back here goes. Congrats TMO!!!! Maybe one day you pole smokers will leave your mom's basement long enough to feel a real titty.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfleader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol TMO can't even read a post about broken game mechanics without trying to turn it into some sort of self congratulatory circle jerk that noone else gives a shit about. Well since you dildos just need someone to pat you on the back here goes. Congrats TMO!!!! Maybe one day you pole smokers will leave your mom's basement long enough to feel a real titty.
"No one cares/I don't care."

We all know what that really means.
Old 04-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't they get Gore? Taken and another guild had about 40 peeps in Dreadlands as soon as the server came up.
Not sure. I heard there was at least one attempt at Gore, but I don't know if it was successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe there's more loot to be had from clearing one plane than from killing one dragon?
There definitely is. I guess I assumed that guilds were in repopped planes for the bosses though, not for full clears. Maybe I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epics come first.
Epics are awesome, for sure. I'm a bird in the hand kind of guy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfleader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd post something coherent, but it would just fall on deaf ears because u mad.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

so..does anyone actually want to talk about whether or not they are going to fix run speed? lol

Asher
Old 04-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Aviak

I haven't been on yet, how fast are mobs booking it?
Old 04-23-2012, 03:44 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't been on yet, how fast are mobs booking it?
Stupidly fast. Like at 25% they start running at full speed. It's horribly, HORRIBLY annoying. And it may actually force me to stop playing. It throws a wrench in all of my expectations. I could easy die fivefold as much as I already do now because of it.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stupidly fast. Like at 25% they start running at full speed. It's horribly, HORRIBLY annoying. And it may actually force me to stop playing. It throws a wrench in all of my expectations. I could easy die fivefold as much as I already do now because of it.

Dungeons are out.

Plains are in.

Rerolling druid.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, I guess I will start playing my Ranger again lol. Mobs run fast as hell. No doubt. I haven't tried Ensnare yet, but I would bet they still move pretty fast even snared.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekanc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rerolling druid.
I was under the impression that at least 30% of the server was already the Druid class.

More druids = gg.

- Eliphas Levi
Closed Thread