Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Banned

Default Happy Irony Day!

Today the people of a nation in which warrantless roving wiretaps, entrapment of alleged terrorist threats, extrajudicial killings, strip searches upon any arrest, naked scanners, pre-travel strip searching of babies and the elderly, social network monitoring, domestic surveillance drone usage, police militarization, encouragement of informants, coverups of atrocities and scandals at every level, indefinite detention without trial, torture, nationalization of industry (or industrialization of government, depending on how you look at it), criminalization of the most robust and abundant organic resource available, and criminalization of protest celebrate their freedom and independence.

Americuh, fuck yeah.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This country is dirty. Clean it with fire!
Old 07-04-2012, 05:34 PM
Aviak

fat faggot is fat
Old 07-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

mad hippie is mad
Celent - 60 Sorcerer!
Stratah - 58 Troubadour!
Joan - 58 Knight!
Colin - 52 Rake!

Guild Leader of <Eclipse>
Old 07-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fat faggot is fat
Old 07-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Even with all that awesome stuff in America, I still get the day off from work to drink beers and BBQ. Still better than Mexico. Happy 4th!! wewt!!
Old 07-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Banned

My adoring public. I note that not one of you produces a sapient argument. Enjoy your coors light, rednecks.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My adoring public. I note that not one of you produces a sapient argument. Enjoy your coors light, rednecks.
>implying that I would waste my time arguing with a fat faggot hipster.

I bet you thought you were clever as fuck for posting a sentence with the word "sapient" in it. Yes we're all impressed as shit and tremble before your intellect.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Large Bat

Dang your still on this stuff eh? Not to sound like 'that guy' but if you hate your country so much then find someplace better. Let me give you a hint... your utopia doesn't exist. Look through the corridors of history of any country and you will see that bad shit happens. It's a reality. People (some, not all) are inherently greedy and corrupt. If you fixate only on the bad, then you will continue to cultivate bitterness until it defines you.

Personally, I am still proud to live in the U.S. as well as the history of the country and its overall resolve/resilience/exceptionalism/entrepreneurial spirit/freedom/etc. Something you have trouble grasping is that this pride is different than condoning any/all bad things that have been done in, or in the name of, freedom/America. I hope you enjoy your 4th as well as the freedom that allows you to spew whatever rhetoric you want with no real repercussions (aside from internet arguments with other free people). Good luck taking down ‘the man’ and I’ll light a few sparklers in your honor.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Banned

He's right. If authority had a dick, most of you would suck it. Especially Harrison, pathological liar and fake combat medic extraordinaire. Fat narcissistic pussy thinks he's Rambo.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

and still i see no changes

all i see is racist faces
Closed Thread