Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's one of ur leaders, not mine pikrib
Alarti isn't an officer or a leader. He's an old school member that's always been around with TMO.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti isn't an officer or a leader. He's an old school member that's always been around with TMO.
hooo I'd be a terrible leader in EQ. Don't have the patience for the complaints or the seriousness to not make everything a joke.
Pras Lord Zeelot
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean if we want to discuss proof the screenshot isn't even proof that it was taken on red at all. Jus sayin
Ya hashtags title Def on another server
Old 07-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapatio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not suprised tiggles, Amelinda's (corrupt gm) ex boyfriend, is implicated in a server scandal about modified game files
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomm Selleck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya hashtags title Def on another server
Def didn't say it was. Just discussing how actually damning the evidence was. Court of P99 I'm sure it will make it through. Too much plausibly deniability outside of here tho.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by wiping the floor you mean you got your ass handed to you by three different posters in RNF, and you were so embarrassed that you started making it difficult to quote you in replies or completely dodging the issues, yes, I guess you did.

You seem to be struggling even more against red posters, though. Are you really going to just pretend you don't understand basic functionality of the game to get out of this one?
this post sounds like it was written by an obese middle aged man
Old 07-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Speaking of non classic changes, can we change muzzle of Mardu to muzzle of alatari? Instead of pet haste item it is now a player buff that instantly ignores alatari in game and forums?
Old 07-07-2015, 02:43 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Def didn't say it was. Just discussing how actually damning the evidence was. Court of P99 I'm sure it will make it through. Too much plausibly deniability outside of here tho.
So your example of plausible deniability is a screen shot posted by your own guild, that you claim may have been staged to damage your guild on another emulated server, carefully recreating the faydedar kill with well known p99 players titles, gear, and even fixed guild tags to be classic like they are on p99, and that said screenshot was then uploaded to your own page by tiggles to do what exactly?

Ya that seems like plausible deniability to me also.
Old 07-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your example of plausible deniability is a screen shot posted by your own guild, that you claim may have been staged to damage your guild on another emulated server, carefully recreating the faydedar kill with well known p99 players titles, gear, and even fixed guild tags to be classic like they are on p99, and that said screenshot was then uploaded to your own page by tiggles to do what exactly?

Ya that seems like plausible deniability to me also.
I mean honestly would take roughly 15 minutes to set up. Obviously didnt happen but easily could.
Closed Thread