Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 01:18 AM
Banned

my ps3 died due to fucking RHOS shit godamn gpu should be soldered on with real solder, not gonna bother fixing it and if i send it to the factory they'll just shit it up with lead free stuff again

afaik my pc goes i got quake and EQ so no borderlands for me shits running on an old vid card anyway

emueq is like the linux of mmo's free, stable, and always there for you when you need it, what you expect and what you remember

not in the mood for shiny new flashy bugridden shit.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 09-24-2012 at 01:20 AM..
Old 09-24-2012, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

wtb moar exp > lowers exp

wtb yellow text > holds out, no word even though 99% of the community supports it one way or the other

i do realize it's starwars time, but sometimes it feels were being trolled here dawgs.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

didnt notice bonus

logged out
Old 09-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtb moar exp > lowers exp

wtb yellow text > holds out, no word even though 99% of the community supports it one way or the other

i do realize it's starwars time, but sometimes it feels were being trolled here dawgs.
You didn't hear? Cast took over this server 8 months ago and is just punishing everyone who plays it.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Aviak

IMHO there should be an xp bonus that benefits people below the average level of active characters (logged in last... say 2weeks/month) (should be roughly 40sh right now?) and no bonus above the average.

The further you're away from the average the bigger the bonus.

Bam, you're now encouraging people to reach the average level and PvP it out. Its not the whole solution, but I think a part of it.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Kobold

wow released a new expansion today if you want to try a game with faster xp, they have pandas too so you can pretend you are beastlord
Old 09-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

The problem will always be the same. 90% of the neckbeard pop is in one guild, the other 10%, yes I'm in that 10%, are trying to turn casuals into neckbeards, a venture which is not rly possible. /shrug
Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Banned

he posts. hes aliveeeee.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem will always be the same. 90% of the neckbeard pop is in one guild, the other 10%, yes I'm in that 10%, are trying to turn casuals into neckbeards, a venture which is not rly possible. /shrug
Give it time, we need to degenerate into neckbearded scum slowly. We will eventually escape the shackles of love and mortality and embrace the shadowy glow of pixels and hatred for the enemy team.

*ummm Some of us just start out crazy and don't have quantifiable emotions/personalities
Old 09-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Banned

cant turn a hoe into a house wife, cant turn a casual pvper into a neckbeard raider.
Closed Thread