Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aha, a double negative - which has led to proof positive, you just gave yourself away and what I spoke of has had an effect.

Inspector Swish closes another case. It's okay though, I'm sure you'll tough it out.
I just want to say you succeed at trolling, it's not really hard especially when you simply attack a subject that others are passionate about. You do this well though.

You also do other ignoble things like snitch on forum posters to the admin here that you initiate fights with, and to me this is lame.

It's sound to say they are partially to blame for their bans, because had they just avoided interaction with you, they would have avoided trouble.

I seen you wrote guides in the past, you used to actually try to help the community, and you were nice to people. What happened?

I recall you already had one lengthy suspension. Maybe you should remember that before it happens again.

At this rate you are going to crash and burn. Again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

Goog 2 see lot's of peeps enjoying Agnarr.

Will I log in today? Yes.

Will I enjoy my time? Yes.

Will I get a level or two? Yes.

Will I buy a 40 slot bag? No.

Will my Bronze 2hs (9-47) be swung at many a mob? Yes.

Will my Lockjaw Tunic be replaced? Not right now.

Will I eventually explore and group in Runnyeye? Of course.

Will I log in to p99 to a dragon hasted, fungied twink? No.

Will I continue to have fun on Agnarr for the next 2 years? Probably yes.

Will I make dick jokes in global chat? Of course.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll eat your baby!

I concede i was wrong.

All off BallzDeep posts have an attack relating to Beastagoog being Australian. Carry on sirs but leave the country of origin out of it maybe?
You probably don't realize it's more of red99 inside joke since Farzo (Beastagoog) constantly tries to make troll posts on why Australia is better than the US, typically to get shut down fairly quickly.

Swish, you're too possessive (see what I did there) about punctuation, double negatives and spelling over the internet. I'll expect an essay from you after this post.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably don't realize it's more of red99 inside joke since Farzo (Beastagoog) constantly tries to make troll posts on why Australia is better than the US, typically to get shut down fairly quickly.

Swish, you're too possessive (see what I did there) about punctuation, double negatives and spelling over the internet. I'll expect an essay from you after this post.
Get shut down? Lol USA is 20 trillion in debt, a gdp of over 110%.
If you have 10 peso's in your pocket your richer than the USA atm

Sorry you voted for Hillary and have being angry every since she lost.

God dayum I would hate to see if any relevent mishap happened in your life. You crying over some people duping 40 slot bags and xp pots when duping has being going on in eq from 1999 due to it's shitty game design.

Did you know in luclin era people could still crash simple trades over and over and eventually the systems failsafe would work in their favor and both toons would end up with the items?
Old 05-26-2017, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will you continue to post in the p99 forums even though you just said you no longer play here and play on Agnarr instead? Probably yes.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squabbles123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will you continue to post in the p99 forums even though you just said you no longer play here and play on Agnarr instead? Probably yes.
Can confirm, yes.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get shut down? Lol USA is 20 trillion in debt, a gdp of over 110%.
If you have 10 peso's in your pocket your richer than the USA atm

Sorry you voted for Hillary and have being angry every since she lost.

God dayum I would hate to see if any relevent mishap happened in your life. You crying over some people duping 40 slot bags and xp pots when duping has being going on in eq from 1999 due to it's shitty game design.

Did you know in luclin era people could still crash simple trades over and over and eventually the systems failsafe would work in their favor and both toons would end up with the items?
Sorry you're new to live. Sorry you weren't there for Fippy and Ragefire launches. I've played these servers before, sorry you haven't. I already said I benefitted from the bug, it doesn't bother me. I'm making the simple observation from every server I've played on the launch was worse than any previous.

I don't vote for a system that is already setup to fail but if I did, I'm more of a Donald person since I'm a major advocate for the second amendment. Debt doesn't mean anything with you have the most buying power, you can basically change the market how you please.

Sorry you think you're trolling by typing a whole paragraph but I'll let you on a secret...I don't care, if you end up learning that you aren't good at it.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I'll never buy the bag but it's starting to fuck me over not having it.

I fill my bags and/or get encumbered within 30 minutes of grouping and for the rest of the session I can't make money. Pretty shitty.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Kobold

agnarr will be dead in a year
Old 05-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll never buy the bag but it's starting to fuck me over not having it.

I fill my bags and/or get encumbered within 30 minutes of grouping and for the rest of the session I can't make money. Pretty shitty.
How is this any different to p99?
Closed Thread