Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Orc

Default PEQ: The Grand Creation - Omens of War files and questions

Hello, all. I've scoured the internet (well as much as I know how) for answers and didn't get anything in depth as to how to make a special launcher for playing on PEQ: The Grand Creation server and be able to use all the spells and such.

I made a copy of my EQ folder, but I think I need to do a fresh download of EQ Titanium and maybe not modify the files? I could never get WinEQ to work on this machine... I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to these things.

Anyone able to help? My wife and I like to play the newer content from time to time, but we want to be able to switch back to the older content at will and with ease.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

First don't use Server Chat to talk about other servers. Off Topic is the place to go for this.

Next I recommend you install a fresh copy of titanium and just keep two copies of titanium. One for p99 and One for PEQ. That's your best bet in my opinion.
I believe the 'eqemulauncher' was discontinued. Probably not worth wasting your time over when it's pretty easy to keep two copies of EQ.
And if file size is an issue you can remove post velious stuffs from your P99 install.. https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7186
My p99 folder is aprox 2gb big.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-09-2017 at 08:30 AM..
Old 08-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Orc

Ok, you're talking to a mental midget here. Step 1, do I uninstall, modify, or repair? I assume I uninstall, install fresh again, copy folder, then install the modified files in the Everquest folder, while keeping the files untouched in the PEQ folder (copied folder)? Did I miss any steps?
Closed Thread