Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-12-2017, 11:10 PM
Large Rat

Default start up issues

Ok I have downloaded the titanium collection, transferred the required files from project 1999 and when I try to log in using the titanium launcher My C prompt pops up with this "c:\program files <x86>\everquest>start eqgame patchme" I also get a Microsoft message that say "windows cannot fine 'eqgame' make sure you typed the name correctly then try again.'
Yes I know obviously I am missing the eqgame but what does that mean and where can I get it? Thanks for any help
Old 08-13-2017, 07:26 PM
Large Rat

Frog, I am having the same issue when using Launch Titanium. Except my CMD prompt is trying to use C:\Windows\system 32 directory to find eqgame.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:31 AM
Large Rat

well what I found is when I installed eq for some reason it made two files and I dint notice it til I reinstalled. I had an everquest folder and a sony folder, the game was in the sony folder and I didn't realize it, the eq folder did have some of the files in it but not the game. My files were in programfile [x86]/sony/everquest.

Hope that helps I can get to the character creation screen now and almost get a character started but as soon as I get a name that it excepted I get disconnected right to desktop.