Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 13 15.66%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 14 16.87%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 10 12.05%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 60 72.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka Send a message via Skype™ to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. ToR has less ground to stand on than the Nazi waving a swastica laden "US" flag.

Still wondering about your whiskey choice, btw.
idk depends on what kind of bar i'm at and what their selection is. last time i went out i had macallan 18yr at the irish place and regular old jameson at the grimy type place i went after, but i didn't order it

i gravitate toward american single malt but i'm open to most things that aren't blends

my other go-to drinks are dry red wines (any type) and very dry meads (got some real good local meaderies up here, ancient drink of kings, get woke its good shit)

if any of u are ever in the Seattle area do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle of Sky River Very Dry mead. u can find the very dry at PCC or the meadery itself in woodinville but i've never seen it anywhere else. they have it at whole foods and sometimes even normal grocery stores a little cheaper, but only the dry and sweet ones. best $25 you'll ever spend on a bottle. their meadery's a great stop to make if you're wine-touring up here too; always have a good time tasting there.
Last edited by Xaanka; Today at 06:32 PM..