Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 08:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how was trump's response to charlottesville anything less than the most Stan Marsh Cliche possible statement?

i get it, the WN's are mad at him for punching right and the left is mad at him for acknowledging their violent extremism, you both deserved it.

his statement in response to charlottesville was one hell of a lot more presidential than Obama's response to domestic or islamic terrorism in every single incident during his 8 years.
well, a president should lead. this one likes to parrot internet memes. so when you say he's the voice of reason, i'd hope you're being dishonest.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, a president should lead. this one likes to parrot internet memes. so when you say he's the voice of reason, i'd hope you're being dishonest.
Lecturing the country on how we should be more sympathetic to those committing violence was not leadership.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lecturing the country on how we should be more sympathetic to those committing violence was not leadership.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhxBM8ebECo
Old 08-18-2017, 10:36 AM
Banned

There is no difference between someone who says Trump is a Nazi and someone who thinks Obama is a Muslim.

Are you saying obama should have "lead" better so that the same % of bottom feeding losers could feel more inspired?

Trump is leading by actually making the country better even though you liberals think the sky is falling.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how was trump's response to charlottesville anything less than the most Stan Marsh Cliche possible statement?

i get it, the WN's are mad at him for punching right and the left is mad at him for acknowledging their violent extremism, you both deserved it.

his statement in response to charlottesville was one hell of a lot more presidential than Obama's response to domestic or islamic terrorism in every single incident during his 8 years.
To specifically state there was good people at the nighttime rally that was made up of Nazis's (chanting anti-jew slogans) who surrounded another group and beat them shows how crazy he really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no difference between someone who says Trump is a Nazi and someone who thinks Obama is a Muslim.

Are you saying obama should have "lead" better so that the same % of bottom feeding losers could feel more inspired?

Trump is leading by actually making the country better even though you liberals think the sky is falling.
They're not calling him a nazi. They are calling him a Nazi sympathizer, is pretty close to correct.

The changes he's made so far have only made the country significantly worse. Examply- people nowadays are dumb and don't remember when air pollution was so bad you couldn't swim more than a couple hours outside in the Los Angeles area, or rolling back the ban on plastic bottles at monuments. Like wtf.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:53 AM
Banned

lmao jesus christ chris the ALCU is supprting antifa

How many times do ti have to say it, what YOU think is not what the liberal hive mind thinks.

Trust me, if you think saying trump is a nazi sympathizer is somehow better than saying trump is a nazi, you're just standing in a room of people saying hes a nazi and thinking you're bettre than them for saying the exact. same. thing.

Yall are a bunch of bottom feeding loser beatnick hippies that have no jobs.

And just becuse your feelings are hurt about the country doesnt mean his changes made it worse.

Liberals said the same thing about bush, now they share infographics about how Islamic terrorism is drastically lower than everywhere else in the world. WHOOPS turns out bush was a great president. Thanks for reminding us, liberals.

You think its worse, because YOU are a beatnick that doesnt have any real grasp of your life savings or how the economy works.

You probably shop at fucking whole foods and blow an extra 15% of your paycheck on organic food and think that "if only the poor mexicans would understand drinking soda is bad for you healthcare would cost less for everyone, im going to vote to tax the poor Mexicans that I claim to support by calling trump a 'nazi sympathizer'

Trust me, you're just out of your element Donny.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Guys you don't get it: being anti fascism IS facism !

Freedom is slavery.
War is peace.
Ignorance is strength.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 08-18-2017, 11:32 AM
Banned

mick is haunted by a spectre of liberalism invented by his diseased mind
Old 08-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.hijiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To specifically state there was good people at the nighttime rally that was made up of Nazis's (chanting anti-jew slogans) who surrounded another group and beat them shows how crazy he really is.

They're not calling him a nazi. They are calling him a Nazi sympathizer, is pretty close to correct.

The changes he's made so far have only made the country significantly worse. Examply- people nowadays are dumb and don't remember when air pollution was so bad you couldn't swim more than a couple hours outside in the Los Angeles area, or rolling back the ban on plastic bottles at monuments. Like wtf.
Your logic is faulty. "All Nazis support Trump, therefore Trump is a Nazi". By that way of thinking, since all Satan worshippers support Obama, Obama is a Satan worshipper. All Muslims support Obama, so Obama is Muslim.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

The US suffers political dysphoria, with dual identities expressing virulent idiocies of contrasting flavors, but uniformly promoting fascist outcomes. The problem of course is that rather than incorporating the best of its many colored views to achieve an appreciable outcome like China, the US panders to the most profound idiocies from every corner. Every one of us is subject to the willful delusions of our own minds along with those of our neighbors and every other purpose-free life across this demented nation.

i don't really care though. I am going to continue pretending I am an elf in a fictious world filled with autists, addicts and aberrations because solutions are so much simpler and I've always wanted to be blue.