Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 09:58 AM
Kobold

So let me get this straight.

You expect others, who aren't banned from the top guilds for being a training piece of shit, to take on the full challenge of dethroning A/A?

That means: building an army of bots, amassing a giant inventory of clickies and rare items which are used very strategically, and a guildbank to support insanely expensive recharges. These resources are not trivial, and both A/A have had YEARS to amass them. Yet you think you can just start this on a whim?

And to the people who you are asking to help you, you think its easy to find folks willing to stare at walls waiting on dragons to pop? 35+ targets a week, 16 hour windows. Why would ANYONE sign on to do that in your bound-to-be-failed alliance, when from their perspective, they could just sign on and contribute a few hours here, and a few hours there and have what as you have already described is a little easier than it could be?

Flat out, if killing the top targets is a priority to you, then you should be joining one of A/A. No other guild has the resources, playstyle, or army of people willing to undertake the tasks that is needed to win. EVERY key playmaker I've seen enter the top end came from a lower tier guild, was trying to carry them to success, and almost burned out because of it. It's just not possible to do with this many mobs, and this much variance. It takes a whole team. And these teams are already assembled.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Banned

PM me faydedar timer, i'd like to humiliate this guild
Old 07-23-2017, 01:10 PM
Banned

sorry pokesan, nibble would not give me faydedar timer.

someone give poke a faydedar timer ASAP, it's important for server evollution you will see! trust me!
Old 07-23-2017, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Seems fair and logical

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:29 PM
Aviak

I was ranked #2 in tracking hour adjustments in the most hardcore raid guild on the server (AW). We will not be going after every target either. I will continue to track, and I'll be spearheading the effort as I always have.
Old 07-23-2017, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was ranked #2 in tracking hour adjustments in the most hardcore raid guild on the server (AW). We will not be going after every target either. I will continue to track, and I'll be spearheading the effort as I always have.
Ya. You spent so much time FTEing. #2 tracking for 0 FTEs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 07-23-2017, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

Yikes
Old 07-23-2017, 04:10 PM
Aviak

HA. I had at least 15 ToV FTE on an Enchanter and a few Statues as well. And for the record, I tracked countless targets during the worst hours (1am-9am EST).

And let's not forget the countless Zlandicar's and Dain's I pulled right in your face Detoxx. You guys couldn't kill Zlandicar until we started to rotating it. You guys know it. I must have pulled Zlandicar in your face 30 times when you were ready to engage. I loved watching you rage over it too.. It'll be happening again soon.

And now that FTE is gone, it'll be happening on many more targets than just the few I had the opportunity to do it on.
Old 07-23-2017, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

How is your recruitment coming? When can we expect to see Doljonijiarnimorinar's first kill?
Old 07-23-2017, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

This is going to be like the D12 of p99 raid guilds. I'm genuinely excited for this
Closed Thread