Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 05:53 PM
Banned

Default Making a rogue. Dorf or Barb?

I have a failed Ranger project from like a year ago and have lots and lots of str chainmail/rogue stuff, even an offhand. I dunno how important DEX is, but damn that stam.

So if DEX is important and stuff, dwarf sounds nice because barrel rolls and shit
And if not, rogue smash.

Thoughts?
Old 08-13-2017, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a failed Ranger project from like a year ago and have lots and lots of str chainmail/rogue stuff, even an offhand. I dunno how important DEX is, but damn that stam.

So if DEX is important and stuff, dwarf sounds nice because barrel rolls and shit
And if not, rogue smash.

Thoughts?
Bearded dwarf female for the hot au natural hippie look plus great melee stats if you a dirty casual that will not be wearing BiS gears anytime soon.

Barb female for massive boobs, stamina, and strength. Great if you never plan to join a raid guild and need the stats. Slam is pretty useless but nice to have just because.

Gnome female for miniature cutesy slaughterhouse fun. Looking through walls bonus fun times. Also can wear robes. Stats pitiful, but STR is easy to get.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Dwarf for barrel rolls imo, do the brown hair with bangs face for the best DE version
Old 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Halfling all the way

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-13-2017, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of rogues, anybody have a list of all the mobs in the game that see through sneak/hide ? So far all I know is NtoV flurries and some mobs in plane of hate. Is there any that I'm missing ? (ohh, the dogs in chardok too)
Old 08-13-2017, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of rogues, anybody have a list of all the mobs in the game that see through sneak/hide ? So far all I know is NtoV flurries and some mobs in plane of hate. Is there any that I'm missing ? (ohh, the dogs in chardok too)
Bats in SolB

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 08-14-2017, 12:00 AM
Banned

I got sucked in by the titty argument. And I guess hero bracers. and slightly higher stamina, and hero bracers.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:20 AM
Banned

dwarves have barrel roll lmao it's the way to go obviously.
Old 08-14-2017, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

Do the females also barrel roll?
Old 08-14-2017, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

only male, iirc.

If barbarian females could take beards it would be an easy choice, but sadly they can't.
Closed Thread