Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Khonsu
Default Best tradeskill

So I have a mage, and ive been slowly leveling him up from 1, currently he's level 4. I was wondering whats the best trade skill I could pick up for mages? Theres nothing about it in the wiki that I could tell and im just looking for some guideance.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I have a mage, and ive been slowly leveling him up from 1, currently he's level 4. I was wondering whats the best trade skill I could pick up for mages? Theres nothing about it in the wiki that I could tell and im just looking for some guideance.
I think tailoring, I don't see anyone auctioning much tradeskill stuff in EC except tailored WR bags. I was looking at making bows but the best bows I can make are average compared to the 300pp runed bows, bottom of the line dropped bow in terms of saleability.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Skeleton

Hmmm okay. Must find a guide for tailoring
Old 04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

You don't really need tradeskills. You could try to make a bit of cash with tailoring by making backpacks. The other tradeskills are basically money sinks. Personally i would just sell the silks and pelts it would take to level tailoring. You still make money that way and you don't have to spend time leveling tailoring then sitting around and trying to sell backpacks. Just focus on leveling.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Fishing
Old 04-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikonoclastia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see anyone auctioning much tradeskill stuff in EC except tailored WR bags.
Probably because nothing else is really worth the time
Old 04-19-2012, 11:56 PM
Kobold

Cultural armor is worth a pretty penny.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanomamo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't really need tradeskills. You could try to make a bit of cash with tailoring by making backpacks. The other tradeskills are basically money sinks. Personally i would just sell the silks and pelts it would take to level tailoring. You still make money that way and you don't have to spend time leveling tailoring then sitting around and trying to sell backpacks. Just focus on leveling.

Yea thats what i'll do then. Cause right now im itchin for some money in game. Need.Better.Spells.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Banned

Spiderling silks are best, they go for 1-2pp each.

With regards to tradeskills, do whatever you like to flush out your character and have fun. You'll hear other people say that about class/race but screw that; that has real game consequences. Tradeskills are one place in the game you can have fun and not trash your character!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do whatever you like to flush out your character and have fun.
Wat? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread