Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Banned

Default Done

Unlike the many other people who start threads like this and then say jk im def done. The only thing fun about this server was the griefing and not being in zerg so u had pvp objectives, also being able to replay game i thoughhhhhhhhht was best mmo i ever played nostalgia wise but now im not so sure i think i liked aion+ early swg better.. Game was a timesink and just didnt have the mass pvp i liked from aion etc. leveling was fun and def best pvp i had(shout out to avon), but itting lvl 50 theres no disputing things and fighting with FF+holo was te dumbest shit ever. In any real pvp game with mass pvp leaders are so dumb as fuck to fight each other when they could have teamed up to fight real enemy. But this just shows how terrible thhe endgame pvp and the vztz dipshits leading it were. i will be checking out tera like some otther folks i see are but imma start late on it. I n future i will check out eqnext.

Flame on kids and enjoy wasting your time here.

summary- pop. -1
Old 04-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Banned

awww lil filthed leavin the server?

many qq'z fag
Old 04-15-2012, 05:14 PM
Banned

population just was cut by 3%

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 4 seconds.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthed5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlike the many other people who start threads like this and then say jk im def done. The only thing fun about this server was the griefing and not being in zerg so u had pvp objectives, also being able to replay game i thoughhhhhhhhht was best mmo i ever played nostalgia wise but now im not so sure i think i liked aion+ early swg better.. Game was a timesink and just didnt have the mass pvp i liked from aion etc. leveling was fun and def best pvp i had(shout out to avon), but itting lvl 50 theres no disputing things and fighting with FF+holo was te dumbest shit ever. In any real pvp game with mass pvp leaders are so dumb as fuck to fight each other when they could have teamed up to fight real enemy. But this just shows how terrible thhe endgame pvp and the vztz dipshits leading it were. i will be checking out tera like some otther folks i see are but imma start late on it. I n future i will check out eqnext.

Flame on kids and enjoy wasting your time here.

summary- pop. -1
If you were here for the pvp, how come you and everyone in your guild always avoids pvp? Like I said before every time i challenge one of you, you impose unreasonable restrictions about what spells I'm allowed to use and how much hp I have to start with.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Kobold

WHAT???? The HAND has been....

GRIEFED off the server!

due to frusteration at constantly being on the loseing side, the holo side. Sorry bro, but your guild/officers just did not have the skill, diplomacy, or persistence to compete. When ez-train was detrailed, they went a runnin.

Next time learn to pick better guild.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

As an unbiased observer of server with 2 50s in top 2 guilds and a 40+ in failing fathers i can honestly say fair well filthed. You terrorized my groups on the lone 50 i leveled through my 20-40s. Your best pvp days were before you joined those "new holonoobs".

A very good solo pvper who got many kills against #'s. This is a clear sign of the death of red. I think you may like tera check out the political system on tera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nZWt5bkWsc

I speak truths about this server and all that pertains to it- Chosen One
Old 04-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

^ is obvious troll, but I'll give an actual answer. Any chance at having some sort of legitimate alliance to fight Nihilum, which is almost impossible since they legit make up of 75% of the level 50 pop to begin with, is only through a holo+FF alliance, and that alliance is shot down by founding fathers, not by holocaust. I have tried diplomacy for two months with them to no avail. Ultimately, it's their failure. Server boring as fuck, I log in to gank some people and talk to the few people I like that still play, but def going Tera until the end game scene changes on this server.

To the inevitable OMG GRIEFED OFF response, if I gave a shit about pixels I'd have made a cleric alt months ago and joined nihilum, I would be just as bored in nihilum as I am in holo right now, the lack of competition whether you be on the "winning" side or the "losing" side is just as lame to me.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammertime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ol Wolfram taking shit .. who the fucks wants to to accept a challenge to fight a bard 1vs1 in a open zone.. go find some pvp yourself
Not you apparently:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for finding pvp myself, every time I do, my opponent gates. I only attack players in FF or Holo so draw your own conclusions.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 04-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Banned

wtf i leave my farewell post and wolfram shits up my thread go figure.

nerd alert
nerd alert
nerd alert
^ spam tis to him ingame and he shuts up fast. only times i saw guy ingame was at specs in oasis where he kissed my ass so i wouldnt kill him. and in LS where he ran like fuk and finally called in bundy where he plugged within minutes

wolfram.jpg
Old 04-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

filthed was a good wiz many died to his man.
Closed Thread