Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

since this is a goodbye thread, I'd like to say I did like filthed, was a nice guy, always came to PVP, and was on this server for one reason and one reason alone, to PVP. He didn't care if he died he didn't care if he was outnumbered 6 on 1, he wanted to PVP. big hit to the server
Old 04-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Banned

thatll do pig.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

goodnight sweet prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2012, 08:41 PM
Banned

yes very big hit rip filthed
Old 04-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthed5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf i leave my farewell post and wolfram shits up my thread go figure.
goodbye threads are for fags
Old 04-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthed5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlike the many other people who start threads like this and then say jk im def done. The only thing fun about this server was the griefing and not being in zerg so u had pvp objectives, also being able to replay game i thoughhhhhhhhht was best mmo i ever played nostalgia wise but now im not so sure i think i liked aion+ early swg better.. Game was a timesink and just didnt have the mass pvp i liked from aion etc. leveling was fun and def best pvp i had(shout out to avon), but itting lvl 50 theres no disputing things and fighting with FF+holo was te dumbest shit ever. In any real pvp game with mass pvp leaders are so dumb as fuck to fight each other when they could have teamed up to fight real enemy. But this just shows how terrible thhe endgame pvp and the vztz dipshits leading it were. i will be checking out tera like some otther folks i see are but imma start late on it. I n future i will check out eqnext.

Flame on kids and enjoy wasting your time here.

summary- pop. -1
Haha, FF griefing holo off server. Later bro, you never had a chance anyways. Your guild was a bunch of trainers, not pvpers.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Banned

The thought of friedchicken griefing anyone off the server gives me a good chuckle. Watched him die 9 times in a 30 minute span one time. I haven't died 9 times in pvp on all eqemu's put together

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The character friedchicken has died so many times i've lost count.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, FF griefing holo off server. Later bro, you never had a chance anyways. Your guild was a bunch of trainers, not pvpers.

words of wisdom to future trash guilds that think they can come here and train their way to glory. That path is a dark one that leads to zero raid targets killed and getting griefed off the server.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Anytime you want to duel fiegi, let me know. The only persons in that guild even worth mentioning as a good pvpesr was Bkab and letsjoe. The rest of you are, literally, terrible.
Closed Thread