Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 02:33 PM
Banned

Default Which players are on probation?

And not full Citizen of Norrath status.

I think we all deserve to know who could get banned banned at a moments notice for the slightest infraction.

Can we get a regularly updated list?

I'm curious if I'm on probation?
Old 01-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

i duno whether to laugh or cry at this point

but runlvlzeo, i luv u

no homo
Old 01-17-2014, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i duno whether to laugh or cry at this point

but runlvlzeo, i luv u

no homo
I can respect that, good luck, and godspeed.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Project 1999 is a labor of love by a few people offering to let you play here, never read anywhere it was a democracy. I don't always agree with how things are handled but hey I can cancel my subscription anytime......

Be happy if they take your thoughts into play when making decisions here but don't expect them to. So many on here demanding a GM hear them out. Right or wrong the GM is right.

It's your choice to stay or go and listening to some of the GM's talk in the videos they make I think they would be happy if a few you went away...for good.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 01-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 is a labor of love by a few people offering to let you play here, never read anywhere it was a democracy. I don't always agree with how things are handled but hey I can cancel my subscription anytime......

Be happy if they take your thoughts into play when making decisions here but don't expect them to. So many on here demanding a GM hear them out. Right or wrong the GM is right.

It's your choice to stay or go and listening to some of the GM's talk in the videos they make I think they would be happy if a few you went away...for good.
So we shouldn't voice our opinion and they should run the project soley for themselves without any feedback from the community?

They have said themselves they do this for more than just themselves. And that they do want feedback.

I don't believe any of my personal feedback has been really out of line. I never made demands. I just pointed out a different perspective. I can't speak for others.

But I never demanded or threatened anything against this project.

Don't be spinning my posts away from the real juicy bit of ideal they are trying to represent.

Put simply:

I believe it would be nice for players within this community to know were they stand with the GMs, other than "Some of you we will ban without thought, because we can".

Now I've seen Sirken himself post that the server was on lockdown and he wasn't taking anymore crap. Well I've seen some players get off lightly and some guilds get away with a lot more. I haven't seen this promised hand of retribution applied the way it was stated.

Staff wants to escalate to global thermonuclear warfare? Than do it globally IMO. Or GTFO of player disputes.

Will gladly be banned banned, if they don't like or respect my opinion. Sad if it comes to that. Shows that this project is not all it could be.

TLDR, irregardless of my opinion which differs greatly from the staffs (obviously were human) I respect their opinion and my questions still stand.

Anyway, all my posts are just as voluntary as everyone else's involvement here. Doesn't give me special privilege. How you got that from what I am saying I don't know, other than your purposefully trying to derail this into a question of player entitlement.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 01-17-2014 at 03:18 PM..
Old 01-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And not full Citizen of Norrath status.

I think we all deserve to know who could get banned banned at a moments notice for the slightest infraction.

Can we get a regularly updated list?

I'm curious if I'm on probation?
Case by case but I think 3 strikes and your out is a good rule of thumb. So if you have two suspensions/bans under your belt you should probably be more careful when exploiting, griefing, boxing and stripping characters.
Old 01-17-2014, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have nothing bad to say about this

i appreciate your input , and who are u ?

u should post more
Old 01-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

I'm Godspeed, the not banned bard.

And who "were" you ?

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 01-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm Godspeed, the not banned bard.

And who "were" you ?
lost credibility with this one
Old 01-17-2014, 03:26 PM
Banned

confirmed never heard of godspeed
Closed Thread