Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > PvP Community > PvP Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-20-2017, 11:19 PM
Beastagoog Beastagoog is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 573
Default

Fav part of that guy was when he listed his druid on a certain un-named site he basically gave every detail but the login/pw and name.

(P.s u dont list ur toon with an item that has only ever dropped once, its easy 2 trace)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-21-2017, 12:41 AM
HippoNipple HippoNipple is offline
Planar Protector

HippoNipple's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Twainz out here hitting the gym on the reg and slaying bitches daily. You nerds still killing pixelated dragons in 2017?
There is no doubt in my mind that this guy went from pushing 300 and slaying twinkies in 2016 to getting cut and slaying pussy in 2017.
__________________
<Forum Quest>
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-21-2017, 01:47 AM
Jazzy Jazzy is offline
Fire Giant

Jazzy's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: global village
Posts: 589
Default

As far as i know, the only person from these forums to "slay pussy" was vyrenoth (& he failed)
__________________
JAZZY JEFF <CASUAL SCUM>
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-21-2017, 02:01 AM
fan D fan D is offline
Fire Giant

fan D's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 756
Default

lol^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-21-2017, 03:22 AM
AzzarTheGod AzzarTheGod is offline
Planar Protector

AzzarTheGod's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Ragnarok, smelting agitprop
Posts: 5,264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol kerwin, where that kid at?
Viper. he "cleaned" up
__________________
Oy, and no buzz was unkillable, no poppy seed too strong...one swing
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-21-2017, 04:22 AM
Viper7 Viper7 is offline
Large Rat

Viper7's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fav part of that guy was when he listed his druid on a certain un-named site he basically gave every detail but the login/pw and name.

(P.s u dont list ur toon with an item that has only ever dropped once, its easy 2 trace)
Fav part was everytime I saw you in RV you got rekt by me, i recall it once being you and another druid vs me and u both couldnt kill me, other druid gated and you ran oom while i still had around 40m. You kept casting non clicky dots on me that I constantly dispelled. You are terrible at PvP

I still own kerwin and always will be original, that account will rot with this shitbox unless they ever add expansion past velious (its boring) Never been for sale never would sell my druid.

As far as drugs im doing well in a somewhat sober life making $20 a hr (havent got my first raise yet) not bad for a white trash with no degree and a criminal background.

I have no time for eq with this job, the time I do its usually working on cars or doing cool n normal things with friends irl. I would give someone my shit but last time I did that it got banned within 2 days (Ragnaros) luckily the GM hated him so I got my account back np's

Not to mention a bunch of beta faggots play here now that no one knows.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-21-2017, 04:31 AM
Viper7 Viper7 is offline
Large Rat

Viper7's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanna get off drugs like kerwin when I grow up

lofty goals bros aiming high
I wanna be like Azzar unemployed posting all day knowing every gay lingo catch phrase there is and thinking im some veteran when really is a nobody. Go hold hands with Nirgon, Syft.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-21-2017, 05:26 AM
Beastagoog Beastagoog is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fav part was everytime I saw you in RV you got rekt by me, i recall it once being you and another druid vs me and u both couldnt kill me, other druid gated and you ran oom while i still had around 40m. You kept casting non clicky dots on me that I constantly dispelled. You are terrible at PvP

I still own kerwin and always will be original, that account will rot with this shitbox unless they ever add expansion past velious (its boring) Never been for sale never would sell my druid.

As far as drugs im doing well in a somewhat sober life making $20 a hr (havent got my first raise yet) not bad for a white trash with no degree and a criminal background.

I have no time for eq with this job, the time I do its usually working on cars or doing cool n normal things with friends irl. I would give someone my shit but last time I did that it got banned within 2 days (Ragnaros) luckily the GM hated him so I got my account back np's

Not to mention a bunch of beta faggots play here now that no one knows.
I do remember that fight.
You never casted a single dps spell just healed urself and pelled.
I tried to bury dots on you and u just ran around...I got bored and gated out.

Druid on druid pvp is dead end pvp - I tried tho, you didnt.

Dont be so mad.

(P.s u might have been 2 drugged out to notice but I was casting low level dots on u)
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Beastagoog Beastagoog is offline
Fire Giant


Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 573
Default

P.s happy for ur job and progression.

Every1 deserves a 2nd chance
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Pikrib Pikrib is offline
Planar Protector

Pikrib's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,177
Default

Hey Twainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as i know, the only person from these forums to "slay pussy" was vyrenoth (& he failed)
I believe he was trying to "slay bitches".
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.