Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Yeah! not like we did way back when but it's been forever since we did any gaming, I've missed you guys!!!!

When you coming to Hotlanta & see my damn house!? it's almost done! just got a few little things, all the major stuff DONE!

I just got my spell files done (I think) LEEZURDS!! Ohhh how I've missed my leezurds :snuggle:
Old 03-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

I am SUPPOSED to be heading back east the last week of May but with ticket prices they way they are I doubt I will be able to afford it- boo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You guys completely redid the deck and everything ya?

And ya, I haven't been able to play near as much as I used to. Add to that I plan on rebuilding a car and still have college makes my time very limited.

haha, i'll look for ya'll in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Going to start ikkies or going to gring to 60 first?
Old 03-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargonax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the name kind of rings a bell for myself; my two chars on TN were Shadowmare and Sargonax. . Sapientia here on p99 is pretty much a dead guild though.
Doesn't ring a bell to me but do you remember Dwyvneth he says he remembers you ive been playing on SoA server with him for awhile.But my mom and dad played as Mezzler and Zaniah,Drysda,Valorr.They say they remember Nigel and Dauphine the most.I had a character in Sap but i didn't play much :/ Id like to play on p99 with some people i know.Like I played with Oarak idk if you know him but he was in Sap for awhile.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:30 AM
Skeleton

Default sup

hey folks, its fats, aka drekar, aka fatso. i too logged in after a year or so of inactivity to find the guild almost completely abandoned. anyway, if anyone wants to hit me up in game, my new sk's name is fatso.

i rerolled as an ogre this time. anyway, hope to see you all soon on the p99.
Old 03-17-2011, 03:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am SUPPOSED to be heading back east the last week of May but with ticket prices they way they are I doubt I will be able to afford it- boo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You guys completely redid the deck and everything ya?

And ya, I haven't been able to play near as much as I used to. Add to that I plan on rebuilding a car and still have college makes my time very limited.

haha, i'll look for ya'll in game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Going to start ikkies or going to gring to 60 first?
Oh yeah, totally new porch, almost done with hardwood in last bedroom, just did french drain this past weekend & going to get lumber for storage shed this coming weekend. It's not even spring yet and I'm already tired [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dunno yet? I made a little leezurd monk to play with when I get a few minutes here there & yonder. Dayum it's great to see Kunark again! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We just had some body work done on our Mustang after it got squashed & a new paint job, I can love my car again!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Pics of said work and mustang or ban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2011, 11:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi,

So I'm kind of hijacking your post. When I stopped playing EQ, I was in Sapientia and have recently became nostalgic for my friends. Contacting them has proved to be a little difficult! On a whim I googled Sapientia everquest and this popped up. I decided to post here. I'm going to create a fake facebook account with the handle Amarante Sapientia, so if anyone wants to, they have a way to contact me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2011, 11:58 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Wow, Flicka.

Ama you should give an email! smm356@hotmail.com is mine if any old Sap members want to get in touch. Especially you Dauph, I know you're reading this.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:44 AM
Kobold

Just an FYI a lot of Sapientia went to Vesica Dei.

<The Mystical Order>

Alts:
[34 Wizard] Motlee Crue (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[4 Wizard] Aysee Deecee (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[2 Wizard] Vhan Halen (Human) <The Mystical Order>

Live - Tallon Zek 2000-2005 / Drinal 2007-2008
[80 Sorcerer] Acillatem Zoso (Human) <Knights of the White Rose> / <Veritable Quandary>
Old 06-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acillatem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just an FYI a lot of Sapientia went to Vesica Dei.
Kind of... some went to VD some went to Dozekar and some stopped playing.

I know Ciandra is still playing somewhat on either C or his ranger Find... Astuce has some Iksar love goin on... that's about all I know. All in all this post hasn't helped much ha.

peace in the middle east,
Nlaar