Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 10.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wish sidelle wud get ebola.
a-bowla wut? Hyuk hyuk

abowlagravy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about the ignorant every day idiots? Even just one could be devastating. And there is bound to be at keast one.
it's you, you're gonna cause the ebolas
Old 10-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

God damn women always so fucking nervous about everything.

If you want to be scared, be scared of the fact that European culture is being destroyed by immigrants both in Europe and NA. And that our politics and economic system are so corrupt, and our electorate so ignorant and apathetic, that we're basically descending into neo-feudalism. Seriously, your grandkids are going to be peasants basically.

Also, humanity might figure out clinical immortality some day, and you lived and died before that happened. There literally might be humans some day that live for millions of years, but not you. You're going to cease to exist.

Oh yea and your cognitive ability is probably being slightly diminished by infection with toxoplasmosis and/or latent viral myalgic encephalomyelitis.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Banned

I'm sure the CIA kiddnapped her and injected her with LSD and Ebola at the same time in the middle of the night. Unless you're prone to being kidnapped easily by the CIA I don't think we have anything to worry about from these false flag ebola events that are probably going to be about as prevalent as the rare trichinosis (brain worms yay) or (those pesky random wierd ameoba/plasmids from ponds) cases.

And yes I know your a medical professional. So you probably won't believe me.

Problem is, really can't do anything about it or our dumb government. But staying at home and playing EQ and only eating smoked meats from 10 yrs ago is probably going to keep you pretty safe.

Stay healthy, happy, and free, you're less likely to get pigeonhold into getting it from sewer water.

Also, was she a black women? Cause that would be a nail in the coffin for this being a troll on 'murica.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says protocol was broken. She either didn't put on all her PPE or did not take it off in the right order -- or touched her face with gloves or whatnot.
yep that too
Old 10-13-2014, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zadrian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a-bowla wut? Hyuk hyuk

abowlagravy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf? Is that littlegyno irl? Ban for rl pic pls.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God damn women always so fucking nervous about everything.

If you want to be scared, be scared of the fact that European culture is being destroyed by immigrants both in Europe and NA. And that our politics and economic system are so corrupt, and our electorate so ignorant and apathetic, that we're basically descending into neo-feudalism. Seriously, your grandkids are going to be peasants basically.

Also, humanity might figure out clinical immortality some day, and you lived and died before that happened. There literally might be humans some day that live for millions of years, but not you. You're going to cease to exist.

Oh yea and your cognitive ability is probably being slightly diminished by infection with toxoplasmosis and/or latent viral myalgic encephalomyelitis.
I read the first line then stopped because misogynistic pricks never say anything else that's interesting anyway.

Not to mention the times I really tried reading your other posts without rolling my eyes.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:43 AM
Banned

how about ppl flying 2 africa cant fly back

1 way ticket at this point imo
Old 10-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Banned

ebola isn't all that infectious and you should stop worrying about it before you get brain fever sidelle
Old 10-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So are you missing part of the point I was making? Even medically trained and properly suited up professionals are able to become infected while they're supposed to be containing this shit. What about the untrained ignorant every day idiots? Even just one could be devastating. And there is bound to be at keast one.

And with a huge incubation period too...
I live in the north and the nurses here are fucking retards, you are surprised about some Texan fucking up? Get a grip on reality.
Closed Thread