Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Calling all non-kos chardok faction pullers!

I have been doing a lot of aoe groups lately, and it seems that we tend to break between 2 am and 8 am eastern each day. It is sometimes a result of a lack of dps/ench/cleric classes, but is usually due to an absence of pullers. It seems the same 3-5 people pull most of the time for these groups, and I was wondering if there were any others out there, who would enjoy pulling for these groups. I am also posting this to try to locate any late night/early morning players of any of the necessary classes who would be interested in keeping these groups going in the aforementioned hours.

Just seeing who's out there!
Old 11-20-2013, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

PL my Sk to the level needed and I will pull every night in that time frame =)
Old 11-20-2013, 03:45 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

put a fungi tunic on him mr. trader and you will be 40-45 in a few days, can proxy you from there if you hold up your end.. don't want to waste my time for nothing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Have you worked faction already?
Old 11-20-2013, 01:28 PM
Kobold

i can pull! sketchness lvl 60 necromancer
Old 11-20-2013, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Anyone else frightened to see Bob's SK's gear?
Old 11-20-2013, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

i have a soon to be 59 SK i mite be interested in doing this but i dont know anything about chardok or faction, also i would prefer to just buy a PL via AE group, but could do some pulling occasionally
Old 11-20-2013, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by saedain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can pull! sketchness lvl 60 necromancer

Ah ha, Sketchness! You owe me the mage staff dude. I still remember. You won't get away with it.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:11 PM
Skeleton

I'd be interested in being in an AOE droga faction group with my necro so I could pull for this. I've tried solo grinding this faction but after killing enough goblins to have 80+ skins I'm still at scowling, so I believe each kill is only worth one faction point and to get to at least glowering would take a couple thousand kills. It's too bad necros aren't known for their PBAOEs, but I don't think it would take an insane amount of aoe dmg to kill a swarm in droga. Can look me up on Khellendros in game if someone wants to form up a group.
Old 11-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Orc

yo Merc! been afk for a couple weeks, but should be back soon and will start working on the droga faction soon as i get back in game. you lvl 60 yet? happy hunting!

Svengha
Closed Thread