Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 08:04 AM
Kobold

Warrens / Stonebrunt - great xp mod, variety of mobs, quests with good rewards.
Acen 51 dark elf wizard
Rheaume Yaxteel 57 barbarian shaman
Old 05-17-2017, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Actually ignore my suggestion of SolA, I don't think it is so easy. Highpass gnolls probably too easy too.

It was a pretty fail post.
Last edited by Jimjam; 05-17-2017 at 08:42 AM..
Old 05-20-2017, 08:10 AM
Kobold

Mistmoore was the best fit. I'm 27 now, a yellow away from 28. But the travel it took to figure that out? Wow.

I went from FP to Unrest. Dropped off some batwings in Felwithe for faction, then farmed a dozen cb belts, for faction. Being able to sell at indifferent is worth a bit of farming. Especially now that I'm selling bronze armor and fine steel swords.

So I went to Unrest, or as I call it, Grand Central Station. Ugh. The XP flowed, when I wasn't​ dealing with other people's trains through MR. And pathing issues? The basement guy kept pulling my pet. That sucked. I did one level and left. It took me a whole night to do that level with all the starting and stopping.

Unfortunately people told me MM was just as bad.

So I left and went to High pass. On off hours there are groups for goblins, but not orcs. The orcs are perma camped by higher levels farming idols and shralock packs. The Gnolls are open but there aren't many low level twenties there to group with. And they aren't great experience.

Next I ran down to Guk. Again, in the off hours, no groups. A few people duoing but no room for me. I could have done some solo work but I barely know the zone.

So I took off and decided to grab the start of the Mage epic in Lake Rathe, then head up and check out KFC. KFC is a great solo spot. There was about ten people soloing it. That's how I could tell. Killed a few aviaks and had enough. I like grouping. It's what brought me back to EQ. Soloing is fine, but I prefer a group. So I ran up to NK and paid for a port to GFay.

I wish I started at Mistmoore. The pond was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for all the advice guys! I had a good time checking everything out and a blast grouping when I could get a group. Probably going to grab a few more levels tonight.

Also, a shout out to all the clerics that stop by Unrest and MM giving out free 96% rezzes! And druids and clerics that group up for HB or PotG! You guys are amazing.
Last edited by Kytross; 05-20-2017 at 08:12 AM..
Closed Thread