Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you like AA points?
Yes, I think AAs are fantastic! 169 42.25%
I think AAs are pretty good. 89 22.25%
I'm undecided. 22 5.50%
I don't really like AAs. 48 12.00%
AA POINTS ARE HITLER! 72 18.00%
Voters: 400. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 02:31 PM
Aviak

I play on SoA for the exact reason that I can experience things I never could in Live or this server. I'm an extremely casual player. I don't level up much but just enjoy the game. I never got to experience high levels (highest level I got in all my years of EQ was 46) so a server like that offers me a chance to experience what it is like. But I don't want it on P99. Each server has its own rules for a reason, people need to realize that.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:40 PM
Kobold

Kilyena - I remember you heh....

TZ ftw~
Old 09-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

I like AAs and I think it was a good concept (until they went overboard and made so many you can now have 2000+) but they do not belong in this era. Until Luclin, AAs would unbalance the game since the content was not created with them in mind, and much more importantly, it would be wildly unclassic. Maybe some day if/when the server reaches the point where Velious has been out for three years and everyone has done everything and custom content is being considered, but until then, we will not see anything that isn't canon or as close to it as mechanically possible.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

AA's were ok until they got into the thousands upon thousands needed to get anything. A hundred or so with a limit being used is better, because it forces you to focus your skills for your class, not get everything. an ench that focuses more on mezzing or an ench that focuses more on buffing....Options and limits like that. Also, titles for aa spec's = win.

Yes, I played eq2 =P The amount of aa's needed get rediculous at a certain number though, so balance in amount limits and abilities is required if aas are reintroduced eventually.
Closed Thread