Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2017, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Default Solo Monk - Emp Chottal

Hi there guys:

So I logged into crypt and some buddy told me Emp Chottal was up. As it was uncamped decided to make my 1st attempt of the kill. And here I bring you the adventure!

(Its a long video as it contains all the break in into the Emp area)

Solo Monk - Emperor Chottal
Old 09-15-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Great vid, very impressive. Emp fight starts at the 20 minute mark ^^

Alas a shout out for "not classic" textures but I can look past that. This is proper solo artist stuff.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great vid, very impressive. Emp fight starts at the 20 minute mark ^^

Alas a shout out for "not classic" textures but I can look past that. This is proper solo artist stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those threads are great until the Daldeans of the server start claiming to fame because they used puppet string charges and other clickables for an extra edge.

If things are possible without added help like that I take my hat off to those who achieve greatness.
Quote:
I'd go further and say no clickies, period. Keeps it fair and honest.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*showcase of Swish's hypocrisy and on-the-fence mentality*
Mead, if there's one thing consistent about Swish it's his hypocrisy and inconsistencies. Nice of you to compile a small sample size though. Love it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As for the video, I didn't watch it yet I had to comment on this awesome post by Mead first.

P.S. Swish, I love your new cat gif that's hilarious how the kittens follow the sun throughout the day as it moves. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2017, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe the music drew me in, maybe it was thinking Emp couldn't be done solo at all... what I do like is that people remember everything I've ever said. The array of quotes is probably due to what I said about Mead having one too many e's in his name the other day. Accurate that is and proved here...I guess that's fandom <3

Good job derailing the guy's thread either way - try to enjoy the video rather than playing FQ games. I suppose this just became a thread about whether it's pure enough to be solo artist or not.

Can a monk solo Emp without rooting the pet? Or would that take Luclin gear?
Old 09-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Nice! Glad to see a melee tackle the Solo Artist Challenge list. If you have the time, could you set up a magelo? It's always fun to see what is rockin' these days.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Once again very impressive, I liked seeing the break in more than the main fight itself. Clearing all that trash in time was the real work of it.

Would have loved to see you do the splitting without bio orb or eye, something about how you got in there with a summon and the dark armour made it feel like you were a ninja on an assassination mission. So shuriken would have been a sweet touch.

Seems like you can take credit for best monk on server.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Can a monk solo Emp without rooting the pet? Or would that take Luclin gear?
To be fair, I'm told Fist of Nature is a Luclin era weapon that shouldn't be in game. I mean, 15/18 plus stats plus 160 DD... that bad boy did done damage in the fights.

Even so, other weapons may be less DPS but would take more Wort Pots or a reaper / soulfire.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what I do like is that people remember everything I've ever said.
Don't feel special. I was blessed with a very good memory
Old 09-16-2017, 03:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, I'm told Fist of Nature is a Luclin era weapon that shouldn't be in game. I mean, 15/18 plus stats plus 160 DD... that bad boy did done damage in the fights.

Even so, other weapons may be less DPS but would take more Wort Pots or a reaper / soulfire.
It wasn't found untill luclin.
She hadn't been killed enough to see the entire loot table most likely.
Closed Thread