Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 08:00 AM
Sarnak

So many people in this thread talking about clerics and manastones who don't realize they are for Druids.

Manastone + fungi tunic + velious bp means you're meditating while running.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

OP needs to work in tandem with Skarlorn on these threads. With Skarlorn's forum cred you could really make these threads cement said inflated prices.

As it stands, with only your sponsorship alone, the inflated prices seem to last only a few weeks to a month then go back to normal.

***Also, I have a couple "rare" items stocked up which I am hoping go up in price. If you guys can team up and work together, I'd tip you handsomely to inflate these items' worth. ty!
Old 09-24-2017, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Schnick is a master at this. The way the thread is ostensibly about beads, but he inceptions us to talk about the spare manastones he is desperate to liquidate at best price [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 09-24-2017, 10:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AoN actually most overpriced item. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with this. Besides fashionquest is there some super secret benefit of skel illusion? Using it with beads/probes to bug through locked doors in like 2 zones? I get that it's really useful for PVP but this isn't a PVP server.

As far as Manastone, I don't think I've ever seen someone using one outside of the tunnel. People say druid/wiz can bind at Kunark/Velious xp camp, port to WC, use it, and gate back but I've never seen someone doing that. Probably could buy bard PL 1-60 for cheaper and level a lot faster if that's all you were using it for.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why I never see druids stoning up at rings or anywhere really?
Because I do it at the Steamfont rings.
Old 09-24-2017, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with this. Besides fashionquest is there some super secret benefit of skel illusion? Using it with beads/probes to bug through locked doors in like 2 zones? I get that it's really useful for PVP but this isn't a PVP server.
AoN is instant click from inventory to reset cool down and cheese recast timer for spell slot 1. Usable by any class/race from level 1 in any zone and without a target. It also shrinks ogres and trolls.

It's one of the most versatile items in the game.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AoN is instant click from inventory to reset cool down and cheese recast timer for spell slot 1. Usable by any class/race from level 1 in any zone and without a target. It also shrinks ogres and trolls.

It's one of the most versatile items in the game.
So it does the same thing as the completely free Star of Eyes except it saves you from hitting F1 and how often are you really in a hurry to refresh spells without a target anyways.

I will gladly help anyone get a Star of Eyes for the low low price of 25k.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

AoN is a buff icon too, which is useful for mitigating dispels.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AoN is a buff icon too, which is useful for mitigating dispels.
So is a Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring at 1% of the cost.

Manastone only works in the old-world zones. Not worth the 200k+ price at all.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Apologies, Alanus (name violates naming policy btw Al [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

I mean to say "in addition to being inventory cast self targeted instaclick gcd refresher with almost 0 stacking issues it is also a buff icon to mitigate dispel effects"

The earring is not inventory clickable, so you have to sacrifice stats from a better item to wear it and doesn't stack with strength of nature (boo hoo).
Closed Thread