Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Kobold

Default Faction Issue: Frogs of Guk

I seem to recall that undead frogs in LGuk gave positive faction with the live frogs both in lower and upper Guk.

I did a bit of hunting in UGuk in my late teens / early 20's and bottomed out my faction. Since then I've grouped in LGuk dead side quite a lot (+60 hours), only going to live side once and never done UGuk again. However, I'm still 'ready to attack' to the UGuk frogs and when I killed one to check, I got the message that my faction couldn't possibly get any worse.

I'm wondering if anyone else have experienced this?
Old 06-30-2010, 03:18 AM
Fire Giant

I've noticed that factions seem to be "capping" and refusing to move in the opposite direction. For example, when I do an evil quest to raise my bloodsaber faction, I'm told that my GuardofQeynos faction could not possibly get any better, rather than decreasing, while my CorruptQeynosGuards faction moves upward.

It could possibly be that instead of reaching the actual faction cap and stopping, the number is moving past that point indefinitely, and the message holds until you decrease it past what the cap should be, but that's just a theory based on some past testing & debugging experience and a hunch.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Fire Giant

Wondering if the change to vellious faction that was made in this patch was somehow applied globally.

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20001219.html
Old 12-02-2012, 04:19 PM
VIP / Contributor

I've had my faction with live side and guktop frogs go up and down in response to my killing them and dead frogs. Went from non-kos , to kos and then back to non-kos again. Guktop and Gukbottom live frogs share the same faction.

Don't see anything wrong, move to resolved.
Closed Thread