Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc4482 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sent you a PM but got no response.

I would just like to say that I love your UI. It is a work of art and super functional.

I was wondering if it was possible to alter the order in which your primary, secondary, ranged, and ammo slots were arranged. Or if possible to hide the ranged and ammo slots all together. I switch weapons a lot on my bard and it would be so much more convenient if my mouse did not have to travel as far from the primary slot to the nearest inventory slot. Let me know if you have any ideas or how hard it would be to do.

Thanks!
This should fix that for you.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Fire Giant

07/05/10: Updated for the new UI changes. Make sure that you delete the old version of this UI completely to stop any errors you may have.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:25 AM
Aviak

Just curious, is there a way to save my layout before deleting the UI and reinstalling with the new changes?

PS thanks for the modification!
Old 07-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Kobold

The layout is automatically saved in a seperate file (forgot the name) which is not contained in the specific UI folder.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:36 AM
Large Rat

Great UI, thanks Savok!
Old 07-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Curious, I tried to load this last night, and the buff and song window both disappeared when I loaded the skin.

Any ideas, I am going to try and re-download the file again tonight and try over, but other than that I QQ'd because it wasn't working.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Alt + W will bring up a bar allowing you to toggle show/hide a bunch of windows

Other than that hit Alt + O and look at the key bindings under UI for the command to hide/show
Old 07-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Orc

Just wanted to say I really love the UI. I'm really picky when it comes to things like custom UIs, but I liked the way Vert looked. Thinking it would be helpful to use on my Wizard because of the mana count, I d/l'ed it and was an instant convert. I now use Vert UI on all my characters.

Sorry for the mini testimonial and all, but I just wanted you to know that your work is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Aviak

Hey Savok, I didn't see anybody else mention this issue with the playerwindow...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The resist icons are off. My spellbook and hotbutton icons are all correct though.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mournblade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Savok, I didn't see anybody else mention this issue with the playerwindow...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The resist icons are off. My spellbook and hotbutton icons are all correct though.
Yeah I actually set them to just a plain shield when i first came to p99 due to the limited amount of icons available. I will be looking to update these icons to be the right type over the next week or so.