Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2015, 10:49 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Man some old names here that bring back memories. I play incisor on this server any was Valors/Shabster on MT.
Old 05-17-2015, 11:53 PM
Aviak

Hey Cyrano, how's it going...I have been playing my necro for a few months now, my name is Krassyon, look me up in game.
Dawrit 12 Druid of Project1999
Last edited by Dawgrin; 05-18-2015 at 12:17 AM..
Old 05-17-2015, 11:55 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll have to shoot him a /tell then! Thanks! I've checked online every few days for awhile now and havent seen anyone in the guild online, so I figured someone started the guild, then has been logged out for ages inactive! Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, from what I've seen here its definitely taken, but i'm going to try and get into contact with him, and see if I can maybe take the reigns, and bring it back to life! Want to give it a go with me?
I am an EX-Thunderwalker from MT also, I used to keep in touch with Getsome, but I have not seen him on for quite a while (unless he is playing an alt I do not know...=p)
Dawrit 12 Druid of Project1999
Old 05-25-2015, 12:05 PM
The Protector of Sunder

Ah yeah I remember your pally. Getsome doesn't play anymore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2015, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Getsome was a scumbag anyway. Got his epic then tried to lobby for Ragefire's window to be extended to choke everyone else getting theirs.
Old 05-25-2015, 04:57 PM
Large Rat

I played as a Paladin on Morell Thule. Human female paladin named Vaillah. Was thinking of reviving her on here for the memories. Started when Kinark came out, stopped... I dunno when lol. Too many expansions to keep track of.

Good to see some old MT players!
Old 05-25-2015, 05:25 PM
Large Rat

Guess my post didn't go through...

Human Female Paladin on Morell Thule named Vaillah. Started around Kunark, left sometime after LDoN I think.

Spent my early time in Altruistic Valorians (back when raiding fear was a big thing lol), I remember some guild names mentioned in the thread, some good people.

Am going to give playing around on p99 a shot here and there. Maybe not as hard core as I used to back in the day lol.
Old 07-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

So, if Getsome isn't playing anymore, does that mean we can get the Thunderwalkers name back? Or does that mean its gone forever

Asher
Closed Thread