Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know Zeelot is legit and don't need proof from the mouth of the accused.
Us folks on the outside are a little more skeptical than you are, bud. We didn't get the opportunity to be mega geared by years of server exploitation like you did.

It's easy to be initially trusting of someone who's 'done so much for you'. Forgive me if more is needed.

The staff needed more, too.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

kek
Old 06-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Us folks on the outside are a little more skeptical than you are, bud. We didn't get the opportunity to be mega geared by years of server exploitation like you did.

It's easy to be initially trusting of someone who's 'done so much for you'. Forgive me if more is needed.

The staff needed more, too.
The real question why would Zeelot have to give an insignificant ant like you any proof whatsoever?
Old 06-02-2015, 02:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real question why would Zeelot have to give an insignificant ant like you any proof whatsoever?
Zeelot doesn't HAVE to do anything, of course.

But I will say this: reputation for guild leader matters. Even for Zeelot and his frothing band of neckbeards, attrition will occur. Eventually he will need to recruit more players. If you think that something as heavy as RMT accusations won't stay with him in the eyes of the "ants" won't stick around, his future recruit base, then you are surely mistaken. This will hang like a rotten fruit until its plucked and throw away. This is his chance to cast it all aside. For himself. For everyone.

I've received tells in game from a few of these "ants" regarding this whole sideshow. They want answers.

Thanks Tiggles, good question. Next?
Old 06-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I will say this: reputation for guild leader matters. Even for Zeelot and his frothing band of neckbeards, attrition will occur. Eventually he will need to recruit more players. If you think that something as heavy as RMT accusations won't stay with him in the eyes of the "ants" won't stick around, his future recruit base, then you are surely mistaken. This will hang like a rotten fruit until its plucked and throw away. This is his chance to cast it all aside. For himself. For everyone.

I've received tells in game from a few of these "ants" regarding this whole sideshow. They want answers.

TMO is on red. Bluebie ants are even more insignifigant
Old 06-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utmost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Dragon-S...item27eb5b930a

Turning that around for $240!? How much did she pay?
5 dollah make u hollah!

It was $5.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Poor kid. Most "ants" will make up their mind regardless of the truth. Those same "ants" will join whatever path gets them loot the easiest regardless of the ethics of a guild, an individual member, or its leader.

Want proof? Look at the app pages of whichever guild is currently winning on blue.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Banned

U BLUE ERUDITE FUCKS WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE THE MIGHTY RED COALITION OF THE SPERGS.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U BLUE ERUDITE FUCKS WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE THE MIGHTY RED COALITION OF THE SPERGS.
Pras that.

What ever happened to all that gear?

Do you even fucking play this game?
Closed Thread