Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone know of a Warrior solo/duo guide? Or just a Warrior guide in general?
http://wiki.project1999.com/Sakuragi's_Warrior_Guide

Life's hard when you're stupid.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Take anything that tool Loraen/Sakuragi/Raev/Embarrassed Alter Ego #5 says with a grain of salt. Guy is a wanker beyond comprehension.

Best solo spots around 24 would probably be between Unrest, Sol A and Upper Guk.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Last edited by Waedawen; 05-24-2015 at 04:31 PM..
Old 05-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take anything that tool Loraen/Sakuragi/Raev/Embarrassed Alter Ego #5 says with a grain of salt. Guy is a wanker beyond comprehension.

Best solo spots around 24 would probably be between Unrest, Sol A and Upper Guk.
Oh my God, all those zones are Train hells, and you want a Solo Warrior to level there, and you knock Loraen/Sakuragi. Really?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He better have Selos speed boots of some kind to do that.
Old 05-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Its not non-stop single pull blues but something I've done is kill Slaythe (a level 20 froglok rogue in misty thicket).

You have to spend a few seconds running back and forth from trigger npc and spawn point each time you kill him, but it is easy and safe xp if the guards don't hate you.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

If you're twinked should be able to solo with minimal pausing for bind wounding (assuming you've been working on it). It's honestly probably faster than duoing with a healer as you'll be putting up most of the killing power and bind wound (contrary to popular belief) is fairly potent at low levels.

Finding the ideal spot is the only challenge. Starting a fight at 50% doesn't give you much wiggle room if it hits the fan.

For that reason I'd personally stay out of dungeons. Yes the xp mod is nice but you'll probably end up on top killing in safe areas like the karanas where single pulls are nearly guaranteed.

Gnolls in karana to 20ish followed by south karana to 28-30 would be my advice. Stick to open zone old world areas of kicking it solo. Finding a single partner of any class will open up a lot of other areas. If duoing with a melee, just make sure they're comparably twinked or you might find them just slowing you down.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 05-26-2015 at 12:18 AM..
Old 05-26-2015, 12:24 AM
Sarnak

I soloed alot on my warrior until 36. I forgot where exactly, but I tried to stay in the highest exp modifier zones. One trick I used is to bind to 50% hp then solo a blue. That way you have minimal downtime and stay berzerker.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I soloed alot on my warrior until 36. I forgot where exactly, but I tried to stay in the highest exp modifier zones. One trick I used is to bind to 50% hp then solo a blue. That way you have minimal downtime and stay berzerker.
if you go above 44% you lose zerk
Old 05-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Kobold

Forget about Sol A unless in a group, trains and pathing are insane compared to Permafrost!! Also the lava pits!! I was in a group there on my shammy yesterday and the whole group (except me) got wiped like 3 times in just 2 hours. I ended up going back to Perma and hit 30 there last weekend. Easy and safe xp considering its an indoors dungeon!

Although, at lv 30 I'm not really sure where to go. If I had some good MR/CR/FR gear I'd go deeper into Perma behind the jail entrance, but without this the priest casters are a too big a risk while solo.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you go above 44% you lose zerk
Yeah but you're still bezerker for most of the fight and the extra 6% is just a cushion. You could bind up to 44% but its more risky.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Lorian, what areas in perma do you suggest soloing as a warrior?
Closed Thread