Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 06:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default To the developers.

Dear Developers,

I thank you, for making this server. It has brought alot of memories back, all the frustrating, and the enjoyable EverQuest I knew... I am 14 years of age, and started playing when i was about 5-6 years of age. I remember the good old times, and you have brought them back. I am speachless. I have today donated $10 to keep the server up and going, keep up the good work, I hope to have many more years of great experiences!

From, leka213.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Agreed, P1999 has restored the holy-grail of RPG's back to us, for that I am forever thankful. As no game, will ever be as close to as immersive as EQ was, and is for me.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

Agreed. It is so much closer to the real thing than I expected, I donated 15 bucks my second day. Excellent server, with excellent people.

Project 1999 Red
Old 03-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Sarnak

Mos'def - I couldn't believe the rush of nostalgia upon first launching this game a couple nights ago. Good times.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leka213 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Developers,

I thank you, for making this server. It has brought alot of memories back, all the frustrating, and the enjoyable EverQuest I knew... I am 14 years of age, and started playing when i was about 5-6 years of age. I remember the good old times, and you have brought them back. I am speachless. I have today donated $10 to keep the server up and going, keep up the good work, I hope to have many more years of great experiences!

From, leka213.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You started playing at age five? That's pretty sweet.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Kobold

lol i agree, i first played when i was like 8-9, on my older brothers account. haha

kunark was just released.. i remember the big box... something about it.. just couldnt keep me away. hahaha, but yeah,. back then, every little skill up was like
such an amazing feeling, my first mmo, and yeah, nothing has ever measured up.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

I was 13 when EQ released in march of 1999. I thought I was on the younger side, my brother and his friends were 2 years older then me and playing it so I joined in. In total there was 8 of us ranging from 13-15 playing from launch.

If you were 5-6 and playing I give you credit.
Closed Thread