Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Fire Giant

but...but....its a game!!!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but...but....its a game!!!
It's a game, indeed. Most adults understand that. The rest of the group understood it. Thanks for giving them the chance to roll guys, I hope the XP was flowing good, else I'll have to have a talk with that monk~
Old 09-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Banned

is not dopable loot
Old 09-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy_Wiseau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is not dopable loot
Peace Pipe would not have interest in this loot.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a game, indeed. Most adults understand that. The rest of the group understood it. Thanks for giving them the chance to roll guys, I hope the XP was flowing good, else I'll have to have a talk with that monk~
What a bunch of bullshit. The group broke up after i left. right after i made the 1st post the rest of the group was at zoneline. obviously TMO got their piece and left.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't Jamar the same player that tried to claim Chancellor camp, against server rules, well after the line rule had been established?

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35269
no he is the guy that would not let TMO players take the spots ahead of him when other TMO players were going to "give up" their spot.

good try at twisting shit though.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

For someone who likes to tout his age as measure of his wisdom and/or the granting of respect, you have a very strange way of behaving on a game, Jamar.

It's just loot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For someone who likes to tout his age as measure of his wisdom and/or the granting of respect, you have a very strange way of behaving on a game, Jamar.

It's just loot.
Why because i would not let someone dictate how loot was going to be distributed to someone not even in the group?

that is typical TMO behavior. It is not the 1st time that this guild has pulled shit like that and i am sure it will not be the last.
And if they want to do that thats fine but if 1 person in the group says no they shoudl not try to insist and bully that person into letting them have their way. And that was what was wrong with this situation.
and if it is just loot why did they insist? that street works both ways kiddo
Old 09-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Skeleton

My english is probably the worst one in server,but will try to explain situation

I think my reputation in server is good enought...giving items free to low lvl characters,healing people if i see they have problems,buffing people,rezzing for free a lot of the times unless i ran out of peridots or need to pay a port,helping in corpse runs,helping in quests....etc,etc

You think 2 persons lvl 60 outside group doing work,just for a chance to random in a quest item non dropable.When there is 2 persons inside group,leaving them theyr choices for random in that item in exchange,is wrong?

I have friends nearly in every guild in server VD,TR,PP,etc,etc,etc
Some of them could say you how i am,and how i play in this server...

Not losing a single minute more in this thread,if you think i am bullshit.
Put me on ignore
Closed Thread