Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

First of all, you have no idea how old I am. In fact, you know nothing about me. Don't throw "kiddo" around if you want to maintain a shred of credibility.

Secondly, if you don't like the group's terms, move along and form your own. Yes, it's not ideal, and yes, it's a waste of your time, but you decided to complain instead of asserting control over your situation. That's not the fault of my guild as a whole, and I don't like being blamed for it.

I am assuming they insisted because we are (as a guild) actively keying for VP. I can't speak for them. Regardless, it's still -just loot-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gratis View Post
Or you people could quit being children and stop treating minor issues as major infractions. There are tons of petitions coming in for reasons that can actually be resolved quickly and don't culminate in a message board brawl by a bunch of adults acting like brats.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:03 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a bunch of bullshit. The group broke up after i left. right after i made the 1st post the rest of the group was at zoneline. obviously TMO got their piece and left.
BTW if you think the group broke because that,can ask the other group members what happened....instead of speak about things you donīt know.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithanel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My english is probably the worst one in server,but will try to explain situation

I think my reputation in server is good enought...giving items free to low lvl characters,healing people if i see they have problems,buffing people,rezzing for free a lot of the times unless i ran out of peridots or need to pay a port,helping in corpse runs,helping in quests....etc,etc

You think 2 persons lvl 60 outside group doing work,just for a chance to random in a quest item non dropable.When there is 2 persons inside group,leaving them theyr choices for random in that item in exchange,is wrong?

I have friends nearly in every guild in server VD,TR,PP,etc,etc,etc
Some of them could say you how i am,and how i play in this server...

Not losing a single minute more in this thread,if you think i am bullshit.
Put me on ignore
you giving thing to people does not change the fact that.
1) the group was asked if it was ok
2) someone said no
3) it should have been dropped right then and there
4) you insited and even went to so far as to call it a powerlevel hahahaha
5) i told you to stop insiting or i would leave
6) you kept insiting trying to use the fact that you try to be a nice guy as a way to get what you wanted
7) so i left
8) the group was at the zone in in less than 10 min so i have to assume that you got your drop and abandoned them.

That about how it went? yeah thats pretty much how it went. What you thinking your a nice guy 90% of the time has to do with thi situation is beyond me, Other than you are trying to use that to justify you being a dick this time
Old 09-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and if it is just loot why did they insist? that street works both ways kiddo
I believe they insisted because they found a reasonable way that benefited both parties yet you still raged and came to the forum with a petty flame as part of your tirade against a group of people who have put up with your blind hatred for quite some time.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:11 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
8) the group was at the zone in in less than 10 min so i have to assume that you got your drop and abandoned them.
I said in another quote,you can ask them,because you have theyr names in screenshots and ask them why we had to leave.

And i said in another post too...put me on ignore if you think i made something wrong.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, you have no idea how old I am. In fact, you know nothing about me. Don't throw "kiddo" around if you want to maintain a shred of credibility.

Secondly, if you don't like the group's terms, move along and form your own. Yes, it's not ideal, and yes, it's a waste of your time, but you decided to complain instead of asserting control over your situation. That's not the fault of my guild as a whole, and I don't like being blamed for it.

I am assuming they insisted because we are (as a guild) actively keying for VP. I can't speak for them. Regardless, it's still -just loot-.
I can pretty much assume my age is far greater than yours as i have kids as old as the avg age on this server. sorry to burst your bubble.

Secondly your guildmates joined a pickup group it was not a guild group.
And as for the it's just loot then why did they not drop it when i said i did not agree to the terms they were trying to dictate to a pick up group?

No matter what kind of spin and twist you try to put on it, The facts are the facts
Old 09-21-2011, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

wait so the monk was dpsing and pulling for you without taking any xp all he wanted was a chance on a fuckjng quest piece for a zone that won't ever be released due to harrisons butt terrorism? and ur upset about this?
Old 09-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
once again TMO proces to me that they are just bullshit. Get in a group to go to basement in KC and then out of the blue the 2 people from TMO in the pick up group decide to tell us oh BTW our monk and mage will be dpsing out of group and will be rolling on Vernix. I stated very clearly I was nbot in agreement to this. and they just ignored that and contined with there crap and even had the never to state that they were pling thr group so why should they not get to roll. Frankly this is the latest in a long line of bullshit I have seen and had to put up with from TMO
I unfortuntaly am not smart enough to know how to post a SS of the conversation or i would. if someone wants to give me alesson i will

Just yet another warnign about the bunch of jerks named TMO

This message brought to you by Jamar Darkmoon 55 shaman
So you were invited to a existing group that already planned on functioning this way? If you had a problem with that group then why not leave?

If you were down there with your group and then people showed up and said "Hey, we are gonna DPS outside the group and roll on verix" I would tell them to go fuck themselves too.

But if the group was already formed or partially formed and you joined and didn't agree to the terms you should leave and form your own group. If they aren't down there yet then maybe you can form a group and beat them to the spot.

It is important to check the terms of a group when you join and to leave if you do not agree with the terms, like how loot is being distributed and DPSing outside group for particualr drops.

Asher
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait so the monk was dpsing and pulling for you without taking any xp all he wanted was a chance on a fuckjng quest piece for a zone that won't ever be released due to harrisons butt terrorism? and ur upset about this?
that's pretty much what the conversation says. the cleric was concerned about droppable/sellable loot but the monk wasn't interested in that. the ranger even gave up his right to roll on it in exchange for the monk. a similar exchange was made for another group member... xp in exchange for a quest loot.
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i always find it hard to believe someone with such a terrible grasp of english
That's just bullshut!!!!!