Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goblin Skull Crusher procs Stun at lvl 15 and is better than the little whips, 7/30 or something like that.
Didn't know about this. Where does it drop?

Looked on Allah and it said it drops in Burning Woods from a Sarnak Knight and in Lake of Ill Omen from a Sarnak Dragoon.

But, when I crossed reference with Magelo database to get a little more info, it doesn't list either of these mobs dropping it.

Thanks-
Human Shadowknight
Oddkin
Darkelf Necromancer
Old 06-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Banned

Better yet, roll a paladin, shadowknight, or ranger instead. Because they don't suck.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

wars are a good class, but while i group with most with my ranger, they cant hold agro, sorry young warriors i out dps you

but as long as you stick with proc weapons, you should do fine, for now that alot of people, well peeps have been twinking chars for the last year, but if you're not twinked, lvls 15+ are going to be tough, i only say lvls 15+ because durring those lvls, you will run into quite a few twinks here or there, but more beginning chars that youll do fine tanking

over all, i think paladins tank the best, sk's arent as bad either, but depends what you wanna play, the warrior out of these 3 classes will lvl the fastest
Old 06-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakkily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wars are a good class, but while i group with most with my ranger, they cant hold agro, sorry young warriors i out dps you

but as long as you stick with proc weapons, you should do fine, for now that alot of people, well peeps have been twinking chars for the last year, but if you're not twinked, lvls 15+ are going to be tough, i only say lvls 15+ because durring those lvls, you will run into quite a few twinks here or there, but more beginning chars that youll do fine tanking

over all, i think paladins tank the best, sk's arent as bad either, but depends what you wanna play, the warrior out of these 3 classes will lvl the fastest
lol.. if you're pulling hate from a warrior without casting any spells I'll believe that you're out dps'ing them. And even if you are casting spells, then it's just the fact that spells generate a disproportionate amount of hate for the damage they do.

And only then because you're more heavily twinked.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 06-24-2011, 08:43 PM
Orc

How much should I be looking to offer for Obsidian Shards?
Old 06-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Fire Giant

I've seen 200-250pp lately.

"Life's short and hard like a body building elf."
Closed Thread